Wanted: Airflex Magma Inline Heater

Discussion in 'Used Equipment For Sale Or Wanted' started by Wayne Boardman, May 25, 2013.

1. Wayne Boardman

Wayne Boardman Member

Advertisements:
    As the per the subject line - looking for heater to go with my new machine.
    Cheers in advance
    Wayne

2. Joe Hatton

Joe Hatton Member

Whats the new machine Wayne.?

3. Wayne Boardman

Wayne Boardman Member

Joe - In the end I went with the Airflex storm. Took me months of thought etc. But in the end it was a toss of a coin and just opted because I preferred the look of it !

4. Joe Hatton

Joe Hatton Member

Fairs do's re the machine.
    But why an heater? I do like heat, just I am perhaps a stick in the mud, but I manage on client tap water heat. But then again I am using detergent free cleaning solutions.
    So, what cleaning solutions are you using?
    I am asking because a Magma is what, £550 new, £350/£400 second user - its a lot of money from the business if you dont need to spend it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wayne Boardman

Wayne Boardman Member

It's a fair point Joe.
    I have been using SPM and Shockwave for the past 6 months or so.
    Just always seem to get a better kick when I use heat. And yes a brand new one took it over my budget - hence the request for a second hand one.

6. Joe Hatton

Joe Hatton Member

You live in Ascot. Dont get down there very often - they wont allow riff-raff in.
    I would have thought lot of property down there would have wool. MPower and Fusion 8 are good with wool. How do you get on with them?
    Do you go tap hot with the prespray, I know you cant be too hot with SOM or you release the oxygen too quick, but detergent free does release the dirt on prespray with agitation and necessary dwell.
    What do you agitate with? Maybe thats an area you could improve the final clean.

Carpet Cleaning Network