1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: Hydramaster Rx-20 Rotary Extractor

Discussion in 'Used Equipment For Sale Or Wanted' started by Jim Neal, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Jim Neal

Jim Neal Member

Advertisements:
    RX-20 For Sale

Selling on behalf of a third party so no idea exactly how old it is, but the machine has had very little use by the look of it. I've cleaned it up, inspected and tested it and it runs really quietly and smoothly. The gearbox oil level is fine, although the purchaser would be wise to change the gearbox oil at some point as its age is unknown.

As usual with these machines there is some paint flaking towards the lower part, and it has a few scuffs etc as you'd expect, but it's far from shabby looking.

The cable is in perfect condition, no nicks or cuts. Approximately 12m of cable so nice and long.

Handle grips look perfect, no damage (although very difficult to clean!). The main vac hose is sound.

The cleaning head has been taken apart, thoroughly cleaned and reassembled including de-scaling of the jets. The assembly is in A1 condition except there has been a repair made to one vac port. The repair is very sound so shouldn't affect it in any way because it isn't load-bearing or subject to any stress, it's just the bit the vac pipe fits over. I've run the machine for a while myself and presume it was used for a long time with the repair because it was caked in layers of dirt! The felt washer is in very good condition

As can be seen from the picture, the cover panel is missing from the rear of the handle. Obviously this is not ideal but it doesn't affect the operation of the machine, nor is it particularly dangerous to operate like that in my opinion. The owner of the machine has TWO garages full of clutter. I've turned one of them upside down looking for the panel but have yet to hunt in the other one (if allowed access).

I'm awaiting a reply from Hydramaster as to the cost of a replacement should the original not turn up. Obviously may negotiate a little if sold without the panel.

This RX-20 really is in very good condition for its age and hasn't done much work, so I'd be expecting offers in the region of £800 for it. Buyer will have to collect from Kettering, Northants.

I am happy to hook it up to my truckmount and allow the purchaser to fully test the machine before any money changes hands.

Please send offers via PM through this board!

Pics below:

ai41.tinypic.com_ofd6dk.jpg

ai41.tinypic.com_2mi3ojs.jpg

ai39.tinypic.com_5v134w.jpg

ai40.tinypic.com_2ijq8ex.jpg

ai41.tinypic.com_dwz1v6.jpg

2. Jim Neal

Jim Neal Member

Almost sold this twice but still available.

Let's get it shifted now, £600 ono

You won't get an RX-20 in as good a condition for as little money for a very long time so grab it quick.

• Agreed Agreed x 1
  3. Jim Neal

Jim Neal Member

Sold

Carpet Cleaning Network