karcher br400

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy moore

Cleantalk Member
hi just been offered a karcher br400 has any one used one and are they any good. except for being like a lead weight. thanks jeremy

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Jeremy,

Did you mean this post to be on the hard floor forum?

At 1500rpm surely no-one would use it on a carpet.

jeremy moore

Cleantalk Member
hi john i been offered one cheap but have not seen one before he didnt know what it was so no help i had a look around and did see you can get other brushes. it did say hard floor plus carpet so didnt know were to post thread just thought if wrong you would move it. if its 1500 rpm is there any way to slow it down. thanks

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Jeremy,

As far as I know it is a single (high) speed walk-behind scrubber/polisher, hence my comment about not using it on carpet. Re-building the machine to give it a low speed would probably cost more than buying a 'normal' low-speed rotary and it still would be too clumsy to use in a domestic/small office environment.

jeremy moore

Cleantalk Member
hi like you know you come a cross things some times which get you thinking. what made me thinking was when i went to lift it like you say it is heavy. i think i will just stay with my spinner for hard floors then it will not be like been gym all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.