Prochem Pure Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Leyland

Cleantalk Member
Hi I'm new to this forum, can someone please clarify that prochem pure clean is their version of a microsplitter?, Can you use this on wool carpets?,would you say its as good as spm as I'm thinking of purchasing some ?

Chris Jenner

Cleantalk Member
I was in my local janitorial supplier to get some mop heads earlier today who happens to be a Prochem distributor as well. I noticed that Pure Clean wasn't on the shelf and asked why. They said they only got it in to order as only 2 customers buy it! I asked them what they knew about it and they told me it was like a microsplitter, but not quite. That was from their distributor. I have no knowledge of it myself, just repeating what I was told.

I'd stick with SPM myself.

Raymond Austin

Cleantalk Member
Use pureclean all the time with good results.

Cleaning products from all manufactures are like marmite you either hate them or love them.

Some work for some but not others.

Simon Nickson

Cleantalk Member
Prochem cleaning products stink - IMHO - very inferior product range as regards effectiveness - only product I ever liked was stainpro for draughtmarks years back (not even sure if it was actually removing them or covering them up but as I say the only product I would give house room to - but overall their success as in market share/usage is remarkable as I found their products very ineffective years ago when every man and his dog seemed to use then - Always felt I had a massive advantage over prochem product users and even more so now I have discovered SPM and Solutions other products.

Tony Nash

Cleantalker Veteran
Trafficlean used to make me wanna throw up. I loved Prespray Gold, but it didn't love me....cough cough.

Now, on the other hand, Solution's cleaning solutions....clean & friendly to the user, as well as the fibre & fabrics.

N.B. We do not receive anything in the way of commission, royalties or other. We are not in any way affiliated with the Solutions brand *

* Other than we use most of their excellent cleaning solutions, use their amazing machines, speak to the Solutions team whenever possible and frequent the incredible business changing forum that is CleanTalk. :giggle:

David Carson

Cleantalk Member
Hi Nick I got a nice surprise today, I received another trial pack. I got my one last week, so I don't know why you have sent me another one. Probably an administrative error. What do you want me to do with it.? Or is it a freeby as your feeling really kind today:yaa:

John Dane

Cleantalk Member
Ultrapac Renovate used to be good stuff.
Their protectors are good but expensive due to
small area coverage.
Filter out is good for draught marks and is the
only Prochem product I use.
I have a half empty tub of Double Clean still in
van, not used anything in the tank since started
using World of Clean pre sprays apart from odd time with
Final Phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.