truckmount / portable /truckmount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
I started a large house this morning with a truckmount and my son got out the porty to do the hallway which was quite grubby ,after a while and he could see how the carpets were coming up with the T/M he said this is no good dad there not coming up to a good enough standard so we put the porty away and finished with the truckmount .Went home for a bite to eat and my new porty had arrived .2ND job and we tried out the new machine it was like using the T/M in the morning .Im going to use this for a while before i report my final opinion but so far so good:clap:

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
Sorry chris its the new 500psi scorpion from the pixie in cornwall .chris ive had a few porty,s in my time but this is far a head of any of them .I found that you get the results that i get with the truck mount . i have not tried it with heat yet but i will tomorrow and report back .To any one that is thinking about a new porty all i will say is get a demo first of this machine and of course the one that you have just got chris . Do not ever rush into buying a new machine Des

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
Shaun truckmount working ok at the moment ,hot water and
pressure ect .Its just going over the carpet once with a porty that i like in the jobs that i can not get the T/M DES

S

Steve Poole

Shaun - you're being far too generous - I mean it :lol:

Des, now that you have the scorpion that only needs to go over the carpet once (presumably you're saying that you have to go over it twice with the TM?? :rolleyes: ) does this mean that NOW you are finally going to scrap that pile of poo so that I can have some spares :evilgrin:

Cheers
Steve

PS - WHAT WAS UP WITH THE BOILER - FOR THE THIRD TIME OF ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
Steve sorry ive been very busy on the run up to christmas ,Idont know the answer one min its working and the next the boiler goes .Ihave been power washing a bit may be thats it but its working fine now .WHAT WAS YOUR OFFER FOR THIS FINE BIT OF HISTORY STEVE
Mark are you asking me ref old porty 3 prochems 3 stapro machines ??ashby,s dimondback yes they were all low pressure machines but i used them to clean all sorts and i would not like to go back to them days

Mark Roberts.

Cleantalk Member
I hear what your saying. I hate using the portable even with 25ft. However my Ninja is bearable with 400psi and 2x3 stage super vacs. I may purchase the Scorpain but would like to customise it if that where possible.

Mark

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Customize it?

In what way? 326cfm without booster (with booster 426CFM) 500psi portable or vehicle mounted, optional tanks, optional auto feed, auto dump systems available, I'm not sure what else could be done to it at this time.

Best regards Nick

Best regards Nick

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
Years ago we used to call them GO FAST LINES when you had a scotter .I can see it now THE SCORPION CARPET CLEANER NOW WITH GO FAST LINES

K

Ken Harris

The performance gap between TM's and Portable machines will be getting smaller in 2007. Then it will come down to which machine is the best value for the money.

K

Ken Harris

Do not get mixed up reading the numbers listed for no resistance airflow VS what they actually are when you are under vacuum load and cleaning, Johnny. There is still a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.