£58 and a cucumber 😂

Duncan McIver

Cleantalk Member
Over the years i have been showered with tips , every type of fruit and veg that people grow , bottles of wine/beer/whisky. Everything you can think of and more.
When my wife turned fifty one of my customers came and picked us up in a vintage Rolls Royce and drove us to a very expensive restaurant that i had booked and he picked us up afterwards. The same customer came in a vintage bus and picked up about 20 of us for a night out in Milton Keynes. Just because i clean his oven every 6 months its never dirty.
Last week i got a voucher for two to play golf at Chiltern Forest (Wendover) , booked it for next Friday , me and my mate are playing with him he then said that he will even buy the beer after the round.
I never accept cash tips from my regulars and as a result of that , they give me gifts.

Curt Holl

Cleantalk Member
I've been given plenty of beer/wine/eggs over the years, even the odd bacon sandwich.

Although my weirdest was last week, a guy offered me a set of jump leads.

Random.

Paul W Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Over the years i have been showered with tips , every type of fruit and veg that people grow , bottles of wine/beer/whisky. Everything you can think of and more.
When my wife turned fifty one of my customers came and picked us up in a vintage Rolls Royce and drove us to a very expensive restaurant that i had booked and he picked us up afterwards. The same customer came in a vintage bus and picked up about 20 of us for a night out in Milton Keynes. Just because i clean his oven every 6 months its never dirty.
Last week i got a voucher for two to play golf at Chiltern Forest (Wendover) , booked it for next Friday , me and my mate are playing with him he then said that he will even buy the beer after the round.
I never accept cash tips from my regulars and as a result of that , they give me gifts.
Wow there the customers you need, but if they didn't appreciate you they wouldn't do it.
I've got some great customers now after 17 years.