Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Hi All

As you will know ( I hope) we are exhibiting at the 2019 TACCA event this year

details here
https://www.tacca.co.uk/tacca-day-2019/

As its the first TACCA Day we have participated in we would love to see plenty of Cleantalkers at the event.

So just to show our thanks for your continued support of cleantalk we have decided to cover 50% of the cost on 50 tickets saving you £18.00 each

simply click here

https://www.tacca.co.uk/payments/

Select ‘World of Clean (Pre-Payment Plan)’ from the ‘Event: TACCA Day 2019’.

Enter your unique CleanTalk username/in the ‘World of Clean Reference’ field

Quantity – enter number of tickets you wish to purchase.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as can make this event.

Best regards

Nick

Paul Watchorn

Cleantalk Member
Since it's all the same people as the other events, people have probally seen it all before.

Charging members to attend was most likley the final straw.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
How is the same??

It’s always been a chargeable event!

It’s an event packed with demonstrations in fact that’s part of the remit to be able to attend

Numbers Steve

Paul Watchorn

Cleantalk Member
If you had been going since the beginning, you would realise it's pretty much the same people, same products and same thing every year.

Im not saying its not useful to some people.

It's just an observation.

This year's event includes several suppliers such as Solution & Revolution Cleaning Systems who haven't been before.

Many suppliers also demonstrating new products/services than previous years.

It's always been a charged event, with ticket prices being at their lowest this year at £36, with ticket prices even lower for TACCA members. We've also been able to arrange discounts for NCCA members and other industry bodies.

Eamonn OConnor

Cleantalk Member
I guess the argument here is to be made for those who feel that they can still learn something new. Lots of new members on here since the last TACCA day took place. Lots who have never attended a TACCA day before. So while I agree that for those who have been before there may be similarities for others it is an amazing opportunity to learn something new. Lets see what happens.

Lee Breen

Cleantalk Member
Solution Cornwall - seen it

Alltec Network - seen it

Digitool - already use it

WoolSafe - of interest

Cleanspec Cumbria - seeing Andrew in June so no need

GetBookedUp - use cleaners mate and SAGE

Tile Master - No interest to me

Revolution Cleaning Systems - don't use Masterblend and wont be buying a £10k Tony Dang wand anytime soon

Prochem Europe -
seriously?

Dave Altomstone - Jet washing rugs is not for me

Tony Stewart - the NASCAR driver?

NCCA - lol!

Its a no from me sadly. Maybe next year.

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
I rarely regarded a trade show as being about product or equipment, more about people.

Meeting rarely seen colleagues and, most importantly, talking to my suppliers and building on our business relationship. Plus, knowledge gained is invaluable in any business.

At quite a few shows, I have been able to negotiate deals for equipment that were unbelievably good, certainly quite a bit less than half price. It's a case of being in the right place at the right time, and even if you don't get a great deal on this occasion, because your face becomes better known by your suppliers, well, who knows what the future holds.

Safe and happy cleaning:smile:
Ken

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
With a heavy heart, we have made the decision to cancel this year’s TACCA Day. The event received great support from exhibitors and educators that was unfortunately not matched by ticket sales. We extended the deadline to 1:00pm today but did not meet the minimum target for bookings.

We are very aware of the effort and expense our exhibitors put in to supporting the event and, as an organisation, we simply could not allow the Day to run with less than 50 confirmed bookings. This is not a decision we have taken lightly and we have consulted with the exhibitors who agreed that the commitment needs to be from both sides to make it work.

We have taken your feedback on board and are sorry to disappoint those who took the time to commit and purchase their tickets early, as well as our exhibitors.

Have a great weekend!

Lauren Willis

Office/Online Content Coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.