Advertising Opportunity

Judy Bass

LTT Leathercare
As usual this year we have a stand at the BBC Good Homes Show (this is our 5th year) at the NEC in June.

We will be handing out 2000+ carriers with advertising leaflets in them. They will cover a variety of companies including Garden Centres, Garden Services, Car Valeters etc.
If you would like to advertise your company and have a prescence at this very large show the cost for adding your leaflet to the bag is £75.00 + VAT.
You will need to supply A5 leaflets to us by the beginning of June.

If any one is interested please telephone us on 01423 881027. Each area will be on a first come first served basis.

Regards
Judy

paul johnson

Cleantalk Member
Good idea judy,, but cannot see me driving down to birmingham to do a quote,, will benefit local companys in that area

Paul Johnson

Phillip Mold

Cleantalk Member
Even though I am close to Birmingham, if I paid for my leaflets to be included sods law says no-one in my area would look, shouldn't this be a NCCA thing?

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Sounds like a perfect idea Philip
If the NCCA & or IICRC did a leaflet on the pro's of hiring one of their members I'd help fund it!!
I imagine that the public travel miles to go to one of these events so whatever advertising went in the bag it would need to be from a company or association that can supply the majority of the country to have any real effect.

Wonder if the NCCA or IICRC would be interested?

Judy Bass

LTT Leathercare
The IICRC are advertising and we are speaking to the NCCA. We have had a good take up from the Trade Associations.

The car valeters have decided to club together to get a joint leaflet done to cover a bigger area of the country which also seemed like a good idea.

Regards
Judy