Another hidden gem!

Jon Chrimes

Cleantalk Member
Simple Stone range. This sealer has great coverage, excess wipes off easily and generally good value. Recommended! 20220503_095126.jpg

Nevil Cunningham

Cleantalk Member
Hi Jon. Thanks for this. Is this a topical or an impregnator? Also, Is it similar to use as the tilemaster stuff. I've been using Ltp Mattstone which seems exactly like tilemaster to use least.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Hi Nev

The Xcalibur Range is topical, the new Simple Stone Solution one as Jon's thread is kind of a hybrid of both impreg and topicaL

Regards

Nick

Nevil Cunningham

Cleantalk Member
Thank you Nick. Does it alter the appearance of stone. Sometimes when you look at stone. Like slate for example. A topical seal can look almost like it's had a coat of varnish over it. Does it look like that? I'm not fond of the look myself. However, I'm sure it will add to the durability of the surface. Which I would thinks is highly desirable.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
No not really as you remove any excess as per Jon's post, you can builds with multiple coats if the type of flooring/customer dictates, but on most you would apply lightly and then remove excess to produce the correct finish.

Regards

Nick