Any advice for assessing a medical facility?

Dev Cole

Cleantalk Member
Happy new year CleanTalk Team! 🎉

I have my first site visit tomorrow, which is for a medical facility requiring a cleaning service, 4 days of the week.

Does anyone happen to have any checklist or pointers for me look out for/ensure to discuss with the client.

Also, any advice at all would be appreciated for someone new to this side of the industry.

Dave Atkins

Cleantalk Member
Hi Dev, just check your liability insurance covers you for a medical facility. Ive just renewed mine and it won't cover me for working in a hospital environment. (ive not seen this before).

Raheem Noor

Cleantalk Member
How do you get this type of work? I am very busy with domestic cleaning but cannot seem to get into the commercial any tips .

Dev Cole

Cleantalk Member
Hi Dev, just check your liability insurance covers you for a medical facility. Ive just renewed mine and it won't cover me for working in a hospital environment. (ive not seen this before).
Nice one Dave, will look into that right away!

Dev Cole

Cleantalk Member
How do you get this type of work? I am very busy with domestic cleaning but cannot seem to get into the commercial any tips .
I spend one week of the month focused on physical marketing, so I will visit all the small-medium sized businesses in a specific area and if they happen to already have a supplier, I try to build a rapport and send them an email every 6 months.

cold calling also works if you create a good script.

you need think skin as you receive a lot of rejections but considering both of these marketing streams have minimal costs, just need to keep going and you will 100% start seeing the results.