Beko door

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
Hi all, I did a Beko single today. Unfortunately I don't have a picture, but the door looked similar to a Siemens type design with the plastic bar at the top that you squeeze in at the sides to release, and then you can split the door. Only this Beko didn't have any obvious way to remove the top plastic bar. I dared not yank it too hard trying in case it broke. But it would have to come off somehow in order to release the glass. I did a reasonable job removing the metal strip at the bottom of the door and going in via the bottom with the microfiber duster trick, but it was not perfect. Was I correct in thinking that this Beko door cannot be split? There's a whole estate of flats fitted with this oven on my patch, so it's worth getting to the bottom of.

Thanks!

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
I have had them where the top panel is clipped on from inside and the clips are part of the top panel that just push and lock into place so a gentle pull removes the top panel as it flexes the clips back. Not sure if it was one of those. I know what you mean about not wanting to force it.

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
This link has a video which shows what I explained badly above

Reactions: 1 user

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
Thanks Derek. Yes, that door in the video looks like the exact same door I had today. Guess next time I'll have to say my prayers and pull!! Might even get a spare on the van. It's only £11 and would give me peace of mind.

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
Thanks Derek. Yes, that door in the video looks like the exact same door I had today. Guess next time I'll have to say my prayers and pull!! Might even get a spare on the van. It's only £11 and would give me peace of mind.
Ive had a few like that it is one of those to be gentle and pray!