Caustic

Sarah Russell

Cleantalk Member
Looks like I had the same trainer as you David Brown. I was told 4kg I bought the tank off them and instructions are scrape then bathroom mousse etc just as you have described :cry:

Sarah Russell

Cleantalk Member
Idiot that's harsh ..... :toofunny: but I agree there are clear instructions regarding ratio but when you purchase a kit and train using the kit etc you assume that this is correct information to follow .. to be fair I only started Monday and done 4 private jobs and although time taking needs improving the rest of the technique shown is working okay . Practise makes perfect and experience will hopefully get me quicker ... Thanks all ...

Sarah Russell

Cleantalk Member
Tank 1575 and training 300 and I bought the rest of kit from a recommended list ... they run a very successful business and the technique works well for them .. wish I never opened this can of worms now :censored:

Duncan McIver

Cleantalk Member
Bathroom mousse?, really?, what's that all about?. I met an oven cleaner about three years ago and he told me he uses bathroom mousse, I thought he was joking.. If I was a customer and someone sprayed bathroom mousse inside my oven I wouldn't be happy

David Anthony Brown

Cleantalk Member
He charges £200 a day you get it half price if you buy a tank from him the I was told the mousse is only a lubricant for astonish he has 8 vans on the road so it must work for him

Sarah Russell

Cleantalk Member
Thanks everyone for input ... I am sorry I opened this can of worms now .. but some very valued points and opinions... I am sure we will all learn what works well for us through experience. Have a good day everyone ... :superman:

D

Deleted member 5124

I retrained a guy a month or so back and he was amazed we didn't use bathroom mousse, he did mention he had done a days training with someone else beforehand, obviously same company.

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
Bath room moose I suppose you can use anything that burns of carbon and does not burn rubber or smudge glass. Money is the key here.

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
In the attached 2013 post it was put as an easer chemical then caustic smelling like a fresh oven but with a bath room fresh small ha ha.