New Cleaners Mate

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Mark,

I've moved this thread to this forum to enable the supplier to respond personally regarding his product.

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
Hi Mark

I cant really answer your question as you have asked if anyone uses it and what they think, so it would be wrong for me to answer for them!

However, there are CC's on here that use it so hopefully they will respond.

If you need to ask me anything then please do not hesitate to ask on here - or e mail me directly admin@carpet-cleaning-software.co.uk (or even ring me on 01582 518467).

Cheers

Kev

Mark Sandwith

Cleantalk Member
I use cleaners mate and i have to say what a great investment you wont be disappointed if you buy it. Great for a database and great for all your invoices and monthly reports. Cant imagine not having it now.

danny mosey

Cleantalk Member
i have to say that i was about to try it untill i saw the price, £249 is a bit much at the moment, i could probably get a second hand sebo duo and an air mover for that price.
i will try the software when the snow disapears that way i can test it properly.

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
Hi Danny

I agree, if you need equipment then I would advise getting what you need first, as there is no point spending money on other things in this situation.

Like you say, give it time and then re-consider if this specific marketing program is for you. If you require more info just get in contact.

Just as a side note, there are 2 versions available - the standard one is £215.00.

Cheers

Kev

Mark Fellows

Cleantalk Member
... thanks Kevin
I have one fundamental question;

Will it benefit my business, the business has only been running since May?

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
... thanks Kevin
I have one fundamental question;

Will it benefit my business, the business has only been running since May?
Hi Mark

The truthful answer - yes 100%

It has been specifically designed to:

a) Raise profits
b) Cut costs
c) Give more free time

It will raise profits because it focuses on contacting your existing clients. Even if you have just started you will be collating these, so whether you are a new business or an old hand it will work straight out of the box. It also shows what services are selling and what isnt - so you can focus on weak areas to improve profits even more.

It will cut costs because it pinpoints where your marketing spend is going. You can instantly look at graphs (easier to read than figures) and determine what marketing method works or not.

It will give you more free time because the whole process of invoicing, quoting, previous jobs, reminders, marketing sent, appointments - all of a sudden becomes automated and quick. Thus giving more time for your family.

Of course there is more to it than that, but I hope this has answered your questions albeit briefly!

If you need any more help then just post or contact me directly.

Cheers

Kev

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Like others here, I too use Cleaners Mate and I love it.

Like every piece of kit we own, it is of absolutely no use if you don't use it properly. You must be prepared to input all of your quotes and invoices at least weekly, preferably daily. EVERY DAY. I had 28 years of back-invoices when I bought my Cleaners Mate, but decided that 2 years back entries were enough for my attention span.

I have not needed to use CM for marketing, and probably never will, but it's an invaluable source of information and statistics and I can send off an e-quote in the blink of an eye. That can be a big bonus when quoting commercial work, rather than have them wait for snail mail. I still send a hard copy though, it just feels more professional.

As for the purchase price, compare it with other specilist commercial offerings and you'll think that Kevin's lost his mind. The big players will charge you thousands for something similar, not hundreds!

Safe and happy cleaning :smile:
The Ken

Jim Neal

Cleantalk Member
I use a similar piece of software and to be honest as a one-off cost, the price is nothing - a drop in the ocean!

As soon as you start to use the features on a program like this it not only justifies the cost but also opens your eyes to just how much better you can "view" your business.

danny mosey

Cleantalk Member
i will be looking to get the 30 day trial early in the new year if its still available.
do you supply it on disk as well as download?

Joe Hatton

Cleantalker Veteran
Get the 30 day trial, and whatever work you do on it ie inputting data re clients etc, is kept there, so if you decide you cannot afford it just now, it will still be there for you in the (near) future.
I do not use the software to its fullest, but even so it is useful to me and recomend it to all of you.
If you just starting up and can afford £215 even for the cheapest version, it is worth it IMO, as now is the time to start your datavase..