Cleaning Communal Areas - New leads

Craig Chadwick

New Cleantalker
Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether someone could shed any light on the best way to find & approach managing agents responsible for communal areas in blocks of flats.

It's an area we are looking to expand into so any advise or guidance around this would be much appreciated.


Jacob Ward

Cleantalker Veteran
In general
Managing agents will use a pool of specially selected contractors.

Usually from a facility's management company.

Good luck cracking into the pool.

Ring whoever is on the communal notice board of the propertys entrance area, and start talking