Cleaning mosque carpets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark taylor

Cleantalk Member
Just done my first mosque over the weekend five classrooms and two prayer halls one small & one large and entrance hall and it went quite well 2 man team working inbetween prayers on sat and sun 13 hrs in total.
M-Power @100-1 on all except for the entrance mats which got Powerburst the Scorpion did a fine job but as i only have 100ft of 2'' hose i had to use 25ft of 1.5'' from the Power Booster to get to the back of the hall.
I must say the Power Booster performed great the carpets were almost dry after 2 passes.
The carpets were four years old and had not been cleaned before so i decided to HWE instead of using a rotary (but i will use rotary for the next clean in 12mths) there was quite a ''wow'' factor from the regulars and i got quite a few jobs from them, and also another mosque to do which is a similar size.
It has taken four months of trying to get into any mosque but the man i dealt with got a few people from the other local mosques to come and look and now it seems that work from these will follow.

Attachments

mark taylor

Cleantalk Member
No Niel we were allowed to wear croc shoes that i assured the man in charge were new and had not been worn outside at all

John Dane

Cleantalk Member
Just done some work for Al Iqmar centre in Batley.
Islamic Muslim Welfare Centre on Track Road.

John

John Dane

Cleantalk Member
Who you trade as Mark?
Never seen a TM round these parts.
In fact never actually seen a TM full stop.

John

Joe Hatton

Cleantalker Veteran
John
Mark is a proud owner of a Scorpion, see his first post re this mosque clean.
Also notice the Solutions booster box in a couple of the piccys.

John Dane

Cleantalk Member
I for one did.
Did he write some of the script in later as I read it once and don't recall the Scorpion mentioned??
Or is old age catching up??

John

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
No I read Scorpion in the post but you do have to know what a Scorpion is a bit like saying I used my Thermal Wave etc or should I liken it to I hoovered the carpets not vacuumed them, just a trade name.

Shaun

John Dane

Cleantalk Member
I knew what the Scorpion was Shaun just don't recall reading it the first time.
Thought he might have edited it later.
Saw the long hose run and assumed a TM.
Jammy bu**er getting it though, I can walk to it in 10 mins.
And yet I did one 3 weeks ago near his area.

John

mark taylor

Cleantalk Member
John
I trade as Vapordry and yes i do use a Scorpion + Power Booster and it has been in action this weekend at another much bigger mosque 14000sqft in all including classrooms the main hall is 100ft long by 46ft wide !!! i was using 175ft of hose today and may need to go to 225 tomorrow !!! unless i can find another way around with the hoses.

John Dane

Cleantalk Member
Just wondered as have never seen another carpet cleaning firm on the road round here.
Although I know there are a few about.
Not seen your adverts anywhere.
Which mosque you doing now?

John

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
I had a carpet cleaner come out with me early this year called Simon Barker he was from Dewsbury or was it Wakefield he worked for Halifax Bank/Building Society, he bought equipment from Wakefield Floor Care.

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.