Cleaning training recommendation in cornwall

Andy kopczyk

New Cleantalker
Hello. Ive got all the gear and no idea. Ive done a good handful of ovens but its all learning curve. Id like to learn more about doors, chemicals, business. Im bassed in newquay. My day job is effecting my health so i want to get trained up and cleaning full time asap. . Thanks for your time.

Reactions: 1 users

Lee Wagstaff

Cleantalk Member
Hi Andy Hope you are well. Did them first few ovens go well :smile: As i have told you previously anything i can help you with let me know always free to take a video call if you come across a tricky door :smile:

Lee

Reactions: 1 user

Andy kopczyk

New Cleantalker
Yes. Everything went great. Customers were very happy. I went from 4 hours on my 1st one to now 2 for a full clean. Oven top oven and hob. Im more than competent i just cant work out whats holding me back. Me ultimately. Thanks for l your help Lee.

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
Yes. Everything went great. Customers were very happy. I went from 4 hours on my 1st one to now 2 for a full clean. Oven top oven and hob. Im more than competent i just cant work out whats holding me back. Me ultimately. Thanks for l your help Lee.
Andy
I wouldn't worry about time taken on first jobs in the early days I did one job a day and didn't care how long it took. I just tried to learn as I progressed. Each job was a learning opportunity which also increases confidence then used the money to advertise for more work.
This Will help you develop a good foundation to grow yourself a good business.
Probably whats holding you back is confidence and experience, gaining experience will also build confidence if you do a good job and get feedback also for me the first referral from a customer was the major confidence boost.
There is good help on here and I was helped by members when I was stuck but also reading old posts to pick up tips.
You need to take time to learn anything.
Everyone on here started from somewhere and there's great help to tap into.

Reactions: 2 users