Commercial And Filter

Tadgh o Shea

Cleantalk Member
What did you use on the stainless steel doors, they look very grubby if that is the finished result just out of curiosity.

Tadgh o Shea

Cleantalk Member
So i presume it was an off the shelf stainless steel polish, these stainless steel polishes are derived from mineral oils and just end up leaving a greasy/oily mess on the surface. Baby oil in a can springs to mind.

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
I ignored your shitty remark . As they was happy amd I was I never see any of your work on here being a mug you are !

Tadgh o Shea

Cleantalk Member
Billy everything you need to get a smear free finish on stainless steel is available from World of Clean, if you don't know how to achieve such results just ask as there are plenty on here who are willing to help.

D

Deleted member 5124

On Billy's defence the oven doors are probably wiped down regularly with a green scourer and strong cleaner by the chef or dish washer, will be very tough to bring back to immaculate, probably scratched to death which will reflect in the photo.

Tadgh o Shea

Cleantalk Member
Ya would agree on the scourers and harsh chemicals which should never be used on stainless steel but they are the norm in most commercial kitchens, i was just asking out of curiosity what was used on the stainless steel doors and splashback as you can see clearly the oily/greasy film on those surfaces which is usually caused by stainless steel polishes or baby oil, but M-Power, XR Hand pads, and Microfiber Cloths from World of Clean can sort those greasy films and leave the stainless steel with a smear free finish.

D

Deleted Member 102020

Tadgh? am i reading correctly you use a carpet solution to shine up stainless steel? am i being niave here or does that sound weird?

D

Deleted Member 102020

ok guys, spill the beans on m powers uses please, i am now curios, i like World of Clean stainless steel spray but am open to ideas.