Crb or rotary for Agitation ?

Jamie Biles

Cleantalk Member
Ideally OP machine such as excentr if budget allows,if not rotary. Saying that I do have rotowash and love it but cant/dont use it for everything. All things have their place.

Jacob Ward

Cleantalk Member
A rotary is good for lino, altro and totally flat floors
A crb is good on tiles, especially on grout lines in particular as a rotary would float across them

An op, well does both...

Technically if you do go for an op machine like the excentr you could simply use a wet vac

You dont need 1200psi and a enclosed rotary extractor such as the sx15 to get great results.

Once what is on the floor has been mobilized off the surface and is free

You simply need to rinse with fresh water and extract

J

• Agreed
Reactions: 1 user

Jamie connor

New Cleantalker
A rotary is good for lino, altro and totally flat floors
A crb is good on tiles, especially on grout lines in particular as a rotary would float across them

An op, well does both...

Technically if you do go for an op machine like the excentr you could simply use a wet vac

You dont need 1200psi and a enclosed rotary extractor such as the sx15 to get great results.

Once what is on the floor has been mobilized off the surface and is free

You simply need to rinse with fresh water and extract

J
What equipment would you recommend? For starting out? Ive ordered that alltec 1200 advanced i cud change i think only ordered in fri u see ?

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
@Jamie connor ...my advice would be: don’t order any machine from any supplier until you’ve received thorough training which will open up your understanding on what the pros and cons are for each machine and moreover fit to the business model you are going to implement...it likes ordering a brand new Land Rover Discovery with all the available accessories and then discovering (no pun intended...:toofunny:) you actually need a Volkswagen UP! that will cover all your needs...

Reactions: 1 users

Jamie connor

New Cleantalker
@Jamie connor ...what is your understanding of your equipment versus what kind of work you want to go for or achieve...???
I mabey rushed into ordering that alltec but thought of the idea of doin carpets and tiles etc i would like to be doin more commercial jobs hotels b+b etc that machine will be coming soon what others machines wud you recommend ian ?

Reactions: 1 user

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
...I have a Jaguar 6.6 and Jaguar Cub...but before I decided on selecting these machines I did a lot of homework on all of the most popular and respected machines on the market from 4-5 manufacturers or suppliers but and an important but...only after I had completed both my carpet cleaning and upholstery courses...the training and understanding you then get on how each different cleaning technique, chems, etc work will then enable you to understand and navigate the spec, performance, functionality and dimensions and weight of each extraction machine...and then match that with the most appropriate machine for your business needs...then go and check them out...

Forums like this can give you personal recommendations made from real life experience and help in the decision making process...Test and challenge such opinions as part of the process in determining what you really need and will give you the best return on your investment...

And will help you enjoy using your machine of choice and deliver great results for your future customers...!!!

Reactions: 1 users