Encapsulation Cleaning - Good Or Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim McPhail

Cleantalk Member
@ Nick: the actual cost,
either £250, £800 or whatever was not in question, some questions on this forum can be answered without at every opportunity steering the person asking the question towards training, someone was asking for a copy of a form, no offer on form etc just come to training, for a form, really. Again if this is your agenda, fine, it is your forum. It is a great forum with lots of fantastic information just a little heavy on the selling of training IMHO.

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
...just to put my twopenneth into the hat, to be fair to Nick and the team managing the forum most of the time the recommendation of training is made due to the questions or point of discussion being raised which shows a) an obvious lack of sufficient professional training or b) a lack of knowledge or experience (which would often have been solved by a good level of a))...

Suggesting and promoting probably the best training in the business whenever encountering an obvious need or lack of it is the sensible thing to do...to see a high level of recommendation for training would seem to suggest many could benefit from it to help them professionally...

Just some thoughts...:thumbup:

Phil Burtenshaw

Cleantalk Member
@Jim McPhail, I entirely agree with @Ian Morton's comments. some question's do not really require advice from forum members, If I need advice on using a particular product or cleaning a problem fabric, I ask the forum, if I need to find a form or document I ask my friend Google, find a form and personalise it to suit my requirements(copy rights allowing). For example, a common request seems to be for forms relating to H&S issues, a quick Google tells me that these forms are freely available on the gov's. website. A lot of people on this forum paid out a lot of money and have spent a lot of years gaining the knowledge and experience that they have, I for one would not expect anyone to give that hard earned and paid for knowledge away for free across a forum platform, apart from the legal implications of someone with very little knowledge or experience acting on the advice given by an experienced technician over a forum and the job goes wrong. Yes, we are here to help each other but a certain level of understanding and experience as well as self help should be demonstrated. Which explains to some extent the frequent references to obtaining good first hand training.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
I guess you will have to learn to live with it Jim

As I own the company and the forum, I get to make the decisions on how both are run, that’s one of the joys of being the boss. I stand firmly behind my business and all our products, including the extremely high level of training we provide and can only echo Johns comments, the Internet is a great place to find information but you have a degree of knowledge to understand the information once discovered!! A little knowledge in the wrong hands etc. You only have to read some of the Facebook carpet cleaning pages to see that.

Regards

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.