First sandstone restoration

Lewis Newby

Cleantalk Member
Just though i would share some of my first real stone restoration work with you guys.

So I went on the tilemaster course this summer after the owner of this floor (a carpet customer) insisted I have a go at thier floor. It was a great decision and I was back a year later to complete the job for them.

10 years of grime and an old stubborn coating ,which took far to long to shift I might add, and it's looking amazing. It's transformed their home bringing so much light into the room so they are over the moon.

I used the tilemaster products , rotary and cub along with a blaster wand . Will be trialling some World of Clean hardfloor stuff next after speaking to the ever helpful @Eamonn OConnor today 👌

Attachments

Lewis Newby

Cleantalk Member
Great job Lewis. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
No trouble mate , I been cc for years and never though of hardfloors so it's been a nice new challenge and add on, course paid for itself on one job tbh . This job was a bit different as I needed alot of products I didn't already have - though not all was used - so the initial outlay was higher and I would have made more profit from carpet cleaning in that amount of time , it's fair to say that's not true if you compared my first carpet clean all those years ago 🤣🤣🤣

Lewis Newby

Cleantalk Member
I've been thinking of attending the tile master course for a while now. I might give it a go next year.
I must admit I came away feeling I could tackle anything , and keen to push it too, though I've not really pushed it as much as I first thought I did. It's very product/system based which is fine , you can literally follow the handbook and everything is there in front of you to get results , I don't love the foamy cleaners tho so will be trying the World of Clean stuff next.

Graham fallows

Cleantalk Member
lewis what a great job i have used world of clean sts floor cleaner for years great product but early this year got switched onto world of clean grout blaster it just desloves the grease on hard floors and brings flags up really well and the amount you use in both chemicals you have to have a second take its money well worth spent dont leave your house without it on you van well done nick and the team thankyou graham.