Foggers

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
The FM-1510 Smoke/Fogging Machine pumps out 566 m3/min of smoke with 1250W of Heating Power. It can be controlled by DMX or via the Remote control Supplied. The Remote also has a timer function so you can set the machine to automatically engage at regular intervals.
Another benefit of the FM-1510 Smoke Machine is its 1.8L Removable tank allowing you the ease of filling up at less regular intervals.
Specifications:
  • Heating power 1,250 W
  • Heating-up time 5 minutes
  • Tank size 1.8 l
  • Fog output approx. 566 m3/min.
  • Power supply 230 V˜/50 Hz/1,300 VA
  • Dimensions 310x245x430 mm
  • Weight 6.2 kg

20 of these will be available within 48/72 hours cost is £209.99 plus vat

Regards

Nick

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Our suppliers advise they can and are used for applying water based disinfectants. Such as Soluclear or our hard surface sanitiser. As supplies of all fogging equipment is now some 16 weeks in delay, this machine is an option for those wanting to fog areas. Even these are in limited supply

Reactions: 1 users

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
...I’ll have one as soon as they become available please, Nick...!!! :thumbup:

I know from my previous MI activities that this is a quality brand...

Trevor Acheson

Cleantalk Member
Hi Nick, don't know much about a fog machine to be honest. Can it be used to sanitise a room? How long approx does it take from turning on to finishing. Keen to find out a bit more on these please

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Difficult to say how long it might take Trev as that would depend on the size of the room (at the very least).

The equipment we have will fill 56 cubic feet in per minute, I would suggest once filled a room should be left for a few hours

Regards

Nick

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Different models of Fogger, some dry fog, these are heated thermal foggers so its a damp/fog, so electrical items should be removed ideal for fabric though

Jacob Ward

Cleantalk Member
Smoke detectors detect a reduction in light onto a sensor from particles in the air

Vapour and smoke will disperse the light to an extent that the alarm will sound

Simply put a blue over shoe bag over the detector when fogging and wait a while for it to disperse before removing the bag.

I once set of a whole office block when I was jet washing the binstore in the underground carpark :rolleyes:

J

Rick Rava

New Cleantalker
Just wondering if anyone can explain exactly what can be done with a “fogger” ,does it remove odours? Does it disinfect? Can it be used in a car/van ? Any other uses ? Thanks.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
A fogger is any device that creates a fog, typically containing an insecticide for killing insects and other arthropods. Foggers are often used as a low cost alternative to professionally apply insecticide and odour/ antibacterial control.

It doesn't remove the odours but the solution applied through it can/does.

As above some foggers apply dry fog to the area and can be used around electrical items, some use heat to create a hot fog/ mist. The ones we have are the thermal type.

Regards

Nick

Bart Kaz

Cleantalk Member
The main aim of all fogging machines is to create low volume particles in order to access areas difficult to spray in conventional way which also offer less effective and less spreadable low volume particles.
The machine you mentioned is typical entertaining machine, I am pretty sure it has no producer declaration to use with disinfectants. If you can use it or not , I dont know.
There are two main fogging strategies by ULV- ultra low volume (cold fog) or thermal fog. Both ways are already scientifically tested and work in fighting viruses in poultry, barns, chicken houses , food storages and warehouses for years (N1H1, swine flu, popular bacteria etc.). Appropriate chemicals and dillutions should be used.
There are virucidal products to be used for both ULV and thermal fogging.
Professional fogging machines aimed in disinfection:
hand size ULVS -safer to use in some places as have electric but are designed mostly to disinfect medical tools, small surfaces rather than whole rooms. You would need to use large ULV with wheels and a fan to properly treat a full house.
thermal fogging- produce 60C exit vapoured fog, more effective in large spaces, small spaces fogged in minutes, a minus is that is is usually a fuel engine, so appropriate hs standards need to be kept and there are limitation in closed spaces

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Actually Bart it does direct from the manufacturer who also supply an anti bacterial solution to be used via the equipment, other wise why would we offer it!

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Bart

I assume you are not questioning my integrity as a supplier as I have clearly stated, " The Manufacturer states it can be used for disinfection subject the correct fluid being used"

• Agreed
Reactions: 5 users