New Fusion Clean - Low Moisture Cleaning Solution

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
At the price this new product is being sold at and the dilution rate sounds like Nick will be having a call from Shaun Bradbury.

Shaun

Jim Neal

Cleantalk Member
Nick, thanks for the info, I stand corrected :smile:

You're rubbish at picking names though!! I think it should be called...

Solution Low Moisture Carpet Cleaner with built in Anti-Stain & Anti-Soil Properties for use with Bonnet Systems.

It's much more catchy and you might as well get value for money out of the label printers! :lol:

We could refer to it as SLMCCBIASASPBS for short :giggle:

(sorry I've had a crud day and needed to cheer myself up by being silly)

Andrew Evans

Cleantalker Veteran
Hi sounds a great solution are the properties of protection anti stain and anti soiling points that can be marketed and proven, also is it much better than M power as the dilution rate seems to suggest using a lot more.

Would this also negate the use of HD when cleaning or could you still use it in conjunction.

Hope your day gets better Jim cheer up mate soon be Christmas.....!

Jim Neal

Cleantalk Member
Only 356 days to go!

(potential legal battles just before Christmas aren't great but hey, I'm over it... let's hope the customer sees sense!)

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Hi sounds a great solution are the properties of protection anti stain and anti soiling points that can be marketed and proven, also is it much better than M power as the dilution rate seems to suggest using a lot more.

Would this also negate the use of HD when cleaning or could you still use it in conjunction.

Hope your day gets better Jim cheer up mate soon be Christmas.....!
Hi Andrew,

Is it "much better than M-Power"?

That is a question that will produce different answers from different users and when solving different cleaning problems. It is a totally different product having different properties. Over the years I have found many products that out-perform those I have formerly used under the same circumstances only to find that other cleaners have differing opinions. We differ slightly or greatly in our practices and consequently our experiences differ.

I shall be using this product in preference to M-Power on some jobs but not on others, based on my assessment of individual cleaning challenges.

Would this also negate the use of HD when cleaning?

Again there is not a one-word answer. As with any new product we each discover what works best for us in any particular set of circumstances and we hone our techniques to achieve the best results from whatever tool (chemical or mechanical) we have at our disposal. Therein lies craftsmanship!

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
Used some fusion clean on a very greasy indian restaurant yesterday and the results were very good The owner called me later to pay me and said how pleased he was with the result Its the cleanest its being since it was installed and that he would be using me again He also said he would be talking to the other resaurant owners and recommending my company Thanks Nick keep up the good work Des

Jason Williscroft

Cleantalk Member
Hi all & Happy New Year (sorry its a bit late!!)

This product looks great - so much more affordable than the Dry Fusion products - is it available yet?

Jase

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
No Neil,

It is a new product developed by Solution UK Ltd.

It can be used with any pad system, including the dry fusion machine but does not require heat.

It is not yet generally available but will be on World of Clean shortly.

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
I've come back home just to ask this question as it was playing on my mind.

"does the new product foam slightly like activator does?"

Shaun

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Hi Shaun

Mildly yes, but this is a new and unique solution not a copy or based on dated chemistry

Neil its definately not diy confusion!!!:lol:

Best regards Nick

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
Sounds great what my thoughts were that (based on older products) the solution with a slight foam lubricated the bonnet better and IMO left the fibres softer.

Is there any chance of a small sample?

Shaun

stuart clark

Cleantalk Member
Shaun I have been useing this chemical over the last couple of days on domestic carpets! I haven't been low moisture cleaning on domestics for a few years now but iom this chemical most certainly out performs activater and I think that I can say this as I had purchased many hundreds of litres from Dry Fusion and at a fraction of the price of activater ! Also I know that I will get exellent backup service from solutuions if needed, I have been very disapointed with the so called customer sevice from Dry Fusion as of late so this new chemical , if i decide to continue with domestic low moisture cleaning will replace activater completely for me and I am purchaseing it from a supplier that I trust and respect

Regards Stu Clark

Chris Straker

Cleantalk Member
Used last weekend on white carpet tiles I cleaned last year ..... they needed HWE first, then go over with Charly's to get good results :doh:
Used Fusion Clean but went over with Grey XL scrubber pad then cleaned off with white microfibre pads ........... same results but 4 hours work this time, as opposed to 6.5 hours with extraction before :evilgrin:
Will see next time, how the staining is after cleaning with this product :rolleyes:

Clinton Neylan

Cleantalk Member
Chris

I also used the new product on one of my commercial jobs in a small area.

Will see in the next month what the resoiling is like as i normally use prochem bonnet buff.

As shaun said it does foam a little like d fusion as the bonnet buff doesnt foam.

Also like the smell from the new stuff too:smile:

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
I like a LM that has a foam in it you can see where you've been on the less soiled areas and on the heavily soiled areas it doesn't foam so much so you know you need a 2nd go.

I don't pitch for commercial normally but I may have a big 'un' coming my way so if successful I will be ordering from solutions, IMO I always thought that activator was very expensive.

Shaun