New Fusion Clean - Low Moisture Cleaning Solution

Clinton Neylan

Cleantalk Member
Shaun

It works out much cheaper than d f and thats a good thing for the users of d f as it gives them a choice and has been a long time coming.

You will be fine on your commercial with it and even with just a rotory and not the d f.

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
I have a few questions.

With this new product, is it dedicated to LM cleaning? Or could it be used as a pre-spray for dry compound or even rinse extraction?

Is the performance better or quicker with a heated pad machine? Or should I say inferior or slower without heat?

Can it be used with all of these: cotton, synthetic, microfibre/agitator Charly's?

Safe and happy cleaning :smile:
Ken

Steve Carpenter

Cleantalk Member
Hi Ken,

No. Yes, but there are much higher diluting products already available for HWE.

Our unique Fusion solution is new to the market and has been developed and tested extensively before launch. It is suitable for use with all bonnet-cleaning systems, including heated versions as already mentioned.

As you already know achieving results with our detergent free cleaning solutions is not reliant on heat!

And yes.

5 or 6 years ago you demonstrated a heated bonnet cleaning system on a pub carpet for an NCCA branch meeting. The small area too took a while to bring up to standard, but it was left looking clean.

I then demonstrated conventional bonnet cleaning with a detergent free cleaner, and also restored the appearance of the carpet, but in a fraction of the time!

Those attending said that after seeing my efforts that they would not consider buying a heated bonnet cleaning system that cost several thousand pounds!

Regards

Steve

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Sorry Steve, a little confused over your responses.

Does the new Solution UK product perform better with heated machines, without heat or makes no difference?

Can this product be used for rinse/extraction?

Safe and happy thingummy jig :smile:
Ken

David Ellis

Cleantalk Member
As a user of standard microsplitter and M Power with a conventional rotary and pads will I benefit by using this new product.
Is it primarily a cheaper/better version of the dry fusion chemical aimed at those who currently use DF.
I am more than happy to try it but a little confused as to the benefits.
David

Steve Carpenter

Cleantalk Member
Hi Ken,

The technology is not reliant on heat for curing of the protector, if that’s what you mean?

Again, heat is not a critical factor for the overall performance of this new product.

It has been developed for use with both generic and heated bonnet systems, and has been extensively tested with both.

Due to the diversity of our cleaning solutions and their suitability for use with all cleaning systems…we have been asked for sometime now to produce a formula suitable for use with heated bonnet systems.

Rather, than produce a similar product based on existing market supply, which is dated chemistry, we decided to develop our unique bio based formulations further.

With this in mind please remember that this chemistry is completely new to the cleaning market, and is also unique to Solution UK Ltd.

Yes, but again at this moment in time there are other products more suitable for this purpose. Although the same benefits of using this product will transfer across to HWE.

We are looking at extraction cleaning though…and a more cost effective rinse agent may be available in the very near future!

One of our customers has been trailing this product and has been amazed by its performance. He has a great deal of experience with heated bonnet cleaning systems. He has said that if any one wanted his opinion of our new product, then he would be happy to talk to them.

You may know Mike Philbin already, but if you need his contact number, then I’ll gladly send it to you.

We feel that the benefits that this new product has to offer customers, that it is going to be very popular, due its performance, environmental credentials and it’s cost effectiveness in use.

Regards

Steve

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Thanks Steve

It's clearer in my mind now.

Yes I do know Mike, but I know his dad better.

Safe and happy cleaning :smile:
Ken

Steve Carpenter

Cleantalk Member
Some time ago I assisted a colleague on one of his office-cleaning contracts. He was using a ‘heated’ bonnet cleaning system and had done so for a number of years.

Just as we started, he asked whether my detergent free cleaner used cold, and Microfibre pads would perform as well his own system! The pre-spray was used cold due to hot water not being available on site.

We started cleaning and when he saw my results and also the speed that I was able to work at, he asked to borrow my pads, product and stopped using his system!

The thing to note is that for many years heat has been traditionally used to aid the cleaning process, more often than not compensating for the lack of performance of cleaning solutions.

Modern chemistry is constantly evolving and whilst heat still plays an important part in cleaning, it’s not always necessary to get the job done!

Steve Carpenter

Cleantalk Member
It has been primarily developed for use with both generic and heated bonnet systems.

Other products based on this new chemistry, which are suitable for use with upholstery cleaning, and hot water extraction in general will follow in the future.

Jason Williscroft

Cleantalk Member
Thanks Steve

Bit disappointed as was told by the office last week some was coming in this week.

I've got a Local Club carpet to do next week & want to bonnet it - will come up great as good quality carpet & not badly soiled. I've got Dry Fusion but just about out of Activator & Restore which is why i needed the new solution - dont want to order Dry Fusion stuff when yours is available.

Can i use the Heavy Duty to bonnet? I have in the past with results comparable to DF solutions but since then ive been listening to the discussions about the Dry Fusion & Fusion Clean being made more 'slippery' for the rotary machines - does that mean its not advisable to use the microsplitters with a Dry Fusion rotary due to its speed (i dont use the heater on it - doesnt seem to aid drying & just means the drive plate is a pain in the bum to get on & off!!)

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Jason,

My rotary operates at 230rpm, as does I believe the DF, and I have been using various product types with it, without problems for decades. (Added lubricant may be an issued when the heater is employed)

Heavy Duty could be used as could Solution Standard or M-Power.

Steve Carpenter

Cleantalk Member
Hi Jason,

Our unique detergent free cleaning solutions can be used with all systems, and have been successfully used with heated bonnet cleaning systems for some time.

They have been found to offer superior results and are of course more cost effective to use!

Regards

Steve