Gah...

David Lynch

Cleantalk Member
"truley awful smegs i did a smeg single oven today bloody awful linings ", this is starting to be the norm with the glut of £120 crap ovens we are starting to see more of now. A few more years and we will be grateful for a crap SMEG to clean.

David Lynch

Cleantalk Member
"truley awful smegs i did a smeg single oven today bloody awful linings ", this is starting to be the norm with the glut of £120 crap ovens we are starting to see more of now. A few more years and we will be grateful for a crap SMEG to clean.

Jamie Biles

Cleantalk Member
I bet you oven cleaners got your own acronym for SMEG by now. 🤔 I,myself,only found out what SNOW stands for. Was on a schedule/spreadsheet for one my contracts and thought was weather forecast,turns out to do with training :headbang::lol:. Simulated New Opportunity for Work

Chris Tozer

Cleantalk Member
Totally agree smeg ranges are awful. The ones with the stable doors impossible to get left hand door glass out to clean. The mouldings are crazy hard to clean and the grill is like another oven. Often something is broken on it. They always seem to be really mucky.

Rolph Groth

Cleantalk Member
well because they are as thin as foil they have to stamp all kinds of stupid shapes into them, im just going more caustic

Marcus Higgins

Cleantalk Member
Out of interest, as a non-oven cleaner myself, what are the easiest ovens to clean (both for yourself and customers doing maintenance cleans)?