Help with neff hide and slide

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Hi

It's not there fault. I have had two recently where the wire for the door mechanism was broke. The one you had no idea till you took it off.

Personally I won't take responsibility for that I think it's something that will happen regularly now as they get older.

Best to tell customers yiou won't take any responsibility for the door mechanism if they want you take it off.

It will need a neff engineer I am afraid to repair it.

Steve

William mclay

New Cleantalker
Hi

It's not there fault. I have had two recently where the wire for the door mechanism was broke. The one you had no idea till you took it off.

Personally I won't take responsibility for that I think it's something that will happen regularly now as they get older.

Best to tell customers yiou won't take any responsibility for the door mechanism if they want you take it off.

It will need a neff engineer I am afraid to repair it.

Steve
Cheers we have a neff engineer coming next week £100

Tal cohen

Cleantalk Member
Just can be @rsed with these doors
I see 2 a year on average…and we do 15-20 a week……..I just say to customer we don’t clean them……very few and far between in my neck of the woods
As zamo off Grange Hill sang
“ just say no”

David Lynch

Cleantalk Member
From the picture it looks like the spring had detached from its mount. If you look at the other side of the door, you will be able to see where the spring should attach to.
Reading @Paul Dennis comment, "common falt with these ovens , contact neff they normally send out new cable free of charge " I had a customer whos both inner door cables had broke a few months ago. The doors can be carefully removed and refitted without the cables. There is another earlier post abut this topic. I looked on the oven door breakdown on the NEFF website and the cables did not appear available as separate parts. They appeared to come as part of the upper door profile which was over £100.