LTT Leather

Is This Aniline

Christopher Walters

Well-Known Cleantalker
Ok, so I briefly spoke with Judy last week about this and said jd get some pics.

My mate has a 3, 2 & a 1 leather setter.

He initially said its Nubuck however when speaking with Judy we confirmed it wasn’t.

It cost £4000 from DFS

I’ve done a basic 1 day course but don’t advertise for this type of job.

Visited today and my mate showed me the cleaning kit DFS gave them which states aniline.

So, ID of this be great please if possible and also the marks on the settee and drink spillages they likely to come off or not.. ?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Judy Bass

From the way it is staining and the look of the surface Chris I would say this is definitely Aniline
The construction of the furniture, cost etc would also support this.
Aniline Cleaner will take care if some of the staining (you can use it as a spot cleaner) but some might require Stain Remover as well
Protection with Aniline LeatherGuard is imperative to help keep it Stain free
It amazes me that they supply these wipes (it would take about 50+ of these to have any affect whatsoever!) and then would also depend on what the product is in the wipe

Hope this helps
Cheers
Judyb

• Thanks
Reactions: 2 users

Christopher Walters

Well-Known Cleantalker
@Judy Bass

Could you give me a call to discuss this please and also are your products back in yet..?

I did call you last week but was told no Aniline cleaner available

Thanks

Chris

Judy Bass

We have had an unexpected run on Aniline products since Christmas and are just waiting for base stock to arrive - hopefully in the next couple of days.

I have been training today and I am training over the next 2 days so may be difficult to catch me but will give you a call at lunch time tomorrow if I get the chance.
Otherwise DM tonight if it is questions that can be answered over messages!

Hope this is OK
Cheers
Judyb

• Thanks
Reactions: 1 user
Toggle Sidebar