Just started up got 200m2 ceramic prices ?

George Langley

Cleantalk Member
Easy peasy but so many variables

What machine have you got, what’s your process, are you doing it out of hours... etc etc

Let’s say 1 meter squared takes you two minutes.

That works out as just under 7 hours but I’d budget for 10 hours for any hiccups.

Times that by your hourly rate...

Just for arguments sake your charge £90 P/H that works out as £900 in total...

I’ll also look at the job as a whole and sometimes it works out a lot more rather than just going by meters squared or hourly rate or day rate

Reactions: 1 user

Jamie connor

New Cleantalker
Hi folks its 120m in lobby and 2 bathrooms like 35m2 and other 40m2 no staining in toilets just straight forward ceramic clean my machine that is ordered is the 1200 altec advanced with sx15 sx7 for round toilets and walls and tile master for getting solution rubbed into grout not sure how sure how long it take as havent got it yet just might have a few practice goes on family etc wanting to push commercial side wanting a course as need to know certain thing and happy to learn

Jamie Biles

Cleantalk Member
Train first,then you understand what equipment needed.although what you ordered will def make life quicker it's by no means necessary.

Max Campbell

Cleantalk Member
Test patch. If you don't have experience of something very similar, always do a test patch - it's a demo for the custy, and you learn what needs doing and how long it will take. Are they glazed ceramic or porcelain? What is the customer's issue - why are they calling you in?

Jamie connor

New Cleantalker
When you say test floor what do you mean? I plan to do training before this comes the 1200 is coming regardless do you think tm is not needed ? Have a rotary as well ordered, how can you tell whats on surface and what to use ?

Florin Titiriga

Cleantalk Member
It will take you forever with a Tm to do it. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great machine for small areas but for large areas you will struggle. I would get a slow speed rotary. The floor doesn’t look that bad to start with so it should be a easy clean.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
...”Wax on, wax off”...

Training will make a massive difference in understanding the most appropriate techniques, chems and choice of equipment...there is no substitute...

:thumbup:

Reactions: 1 users