Keep up the social media .

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
Another past customer been following my instra post. And a nudge with a message sealed a nice Monday morning range master. Would you all say social media is the way to go ! ?

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
I don't think there is one way to go. Bits of various marketing works but wouldn't put all my efforts into one thing. Little nudges from various methods is best in my view. Social media is an important part of it

Reactions: 1 user

Darren Paterson

Cleantalk Member
works well for me I get the majority of my business from fbook one customer can lead to countless jobs I do 2/3 carpet cleans every day and booked up until end of april
our page let’s people leave reviews and we add photos of past jobs I’ve tried the leaflet drops and ads in my local waste of time and effort !
embrace the technology !

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
I just took a call from a lady to do her oven and her 3 sons all from 1 leaflet 2 double ovens and 2 ranges

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
I just took a call from a lady to do her oven and her 3 sons all from 1 leaflet 2 double ovens and 2 ranges
The local books work . And also post card ! But only for summer time. Found Facebook works ! Also it's great to get your previous customers back !

• Agreed
Reactions: 1 users