New M-Power "The future of Cleaning"

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Solution UK New Product Announcement

We are delighted to announce the official launch of M-Power® Carpet Cleaner, the next generation in Micro-splitting cleaning, which meets or exceeds all currently known domestic and international regulatory standards. It is therefore one of the “greenest” cleaning solutions available with today’s technology.

M-Power® has been tested to ensure that all compounds that are considered hazardous and toxic to the operator and the environment, by domestic and international regulatory agencies are not present in this unique formulation.

This is the first of a new line of advanced Microsplitting cleaning products in the M-Power® range, which has been produced following extensive research and development by Solution UK Ltd.

Developed and manufactured here in the UK, the M-Power® range uses powerful natural-molecular technology combined with advanced biotechnology techniques. The result of this new technology is an amazing range of environmentally friendly and biologically active cleaning solutions, which clean without compromising performance or safety.

M-Power® Carpet Cleaner uses natural-molecular technology to provide a bio-surfactant that is completely non-toxic, is totally safe to handle and cleans with superb results.

Derived from renewable sources, M-Power® Carpet Cleaner is safe to use, store and dispose of. This unique product dilutes at an unbelievable 1:120 for normal carpet cleaning and provides a solution for environmentally aware companies and customers who appreciate and understand the need to use non-toxic, eco-friendly solutions in the cleaning process.

Manufactured from 100% natural plant based materials

M-Power® Carpet Cleaner, is

• Derived from renewable/sustainable sources
• Fully Biodegradable
• Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to its unique natural-molecular cleaning action.
• Non-toxic to humans and pets
• Non-toxic to aquatic life
• Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
• Non-caustic
• Non-combustible
• Non-corrosive
• Non-flammable
• Non-fuming,
• Non-hazardous
• Non-polluting​
M-Power® Carpet Cleaner contains
NO ammonia
NO animal products
NO Bacteria or Enzymes
NO artificial ingredients
NO isopropyl alcohol
NO phosphates
NO solvents (apart from water)
NO synthetic chemicals
NO harmful ingredients
NO Soap or detergents​
When used at the recommended 1:120 dilution, M-Power® Carpet Cleaner’s cost will be less the 1p (one penny!!) per square metre of carpeting cleaned.​

ian dermondy

Cleantalk Member
m-power

As a person who has been working for other companys for such a long time and now taken the huge first step into working for myself and finding my own way around this wounderfull world, can anyone tell me where i may be able to to try some diffrent cleaning solitions i use No 2 most of the time but looking on here bhave just got call for cafe in town thats not been done for 2 years and wounder if theres anthing better to use qouting job 9am in morning so help would be good

Chris Straker

Cleantalk Member
M Power is very good but you may find No9 could make easier work if it is greasy manmade low profile or tiles :rolleyes:
I use M Power on 99% of jobs now ....... rarely need the help of eco spotter/ No9 / No6 etc........... still carried in case :evilgrin:

ian dermondy

Cleantalk Member
thats fantastic i was just reading and looking at getting some No9 for myself as i believe it would be usefull on most jobs many thanks again big ian ssc