My Xmas voucher worked

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
This Xmas i sold a few vouchers , and I had one claimed today . Great way to gain customers! Anybody else do these with success ?

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
I intended to do it but as usual we think of these things and didn't get round to it, did you use adverts to sell them or was it to your regulars for their family/friends?
Did you get special gift vouchers printed?

Reactions: 1 user

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
I intended to do it but as usual we think of these things and didn't get round to it, did you use adverts to sell them or was it to your regulars for their family/friends?
Did you get special gift vouchers printed?
Yes I used past customers just a call in November . I got great return . Next year I offer the same !

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
Good idea Billy. How many were you able to sell? I had to take a few weeks off over xmas/new year to look after the kids, so these would boost earnings to help cover the downtime.

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
Good idea Billy. How many were you able to sell? I had to take a few weeks off over xmas/new year to look after the kids, so these would boost earnings to help cover the downtime.
I sold about 10 in all some singles and double s it was worth it Christina .

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
I was looking at these today and came accross this https://smallbusiness.co.uk/how-to-give-workers-a-tax-free-gift-in-four-simple-steps-2546172/
If im reading it right employers can give employees gifts up to £50 tax free even as vouchers I'm going to look further into it but as my single oven clean is less than £50 (only just) they could be given to employees tax free of course the employee could pay additional amounts for larger work and think it may be an unusual marketing angle so they are gift vouchers and not just Christmas vouchers.

Reactions: 1 user

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
The other use I can think for them is if gatherings are not banned or more likey when the return as I'm sure they will be banned soon offering a free single oven clean as a fete/event free prize for raffle etc. of couse the winner could get additional services at normal price but we get mentioned as a business and of course if your supporting local school/charity it could lead to work and brand awareness. Also referrals or ongoing work from the winner is always possible.