Neff hide n slide /oven collecting

Gareth Hill

Cleantalk Member
Evening,
Hope everyone is enjoying their Bank Holiday so far ๐Ÿ˜

I've been trading for 3 weeks now, and so far so good. Done my training and I'm constantly on here reading past threads.

I've yet to do my 1st hide n slide, and I was thinking about bidding for one on fleabay if one comes up locally that cheapish. My thinking is that i could practice in the comfort of my own home on the door removal. Once happy I could stick back on ebay or even keep for parts. Does that sound bonkers? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also think I may offer to collect peoples knackered ovens and strip them for bits before taking to tip. Or may just speak nicely to the guys at the tip first and see if they'll let me rummage through the oven pile. ๐Ÿค”

Jason Lee

Cleantalk Member
Have a look on YouTube.. Its videos on how to remove the door are quite good.
If I have problems removing I just explain to the customer its a poor design ๐Ÿ‘

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Hi

I wouldn't waste your money. Honestly they are so easy to do. Even if the roller comes off you can get them back together.

My advice is lift the door off slowly if the hinges are not locked properly just stop. This has happened a few times to me I just unlock it and then go through process again.

I love doing these one of the easiest single ovens on the market to do.

Watch the tutorial on youtube.

Steve

Gareth Hill

Cleantalk Member
Cheers guys, I'll have a nosy. I'm looking forward to doing one.

I'd love some single oven cleans, only done one single in 3 weeks. All the others so far have been doubles and a couple of ranges