Neff lamp cover

Hellen pods

Cleantalk Member
Hi the normal neff cover remover was too small to remove it and it was so caked I couldn’t remove it any tips as I want to ge back and replace her bulb . Thanks

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Hellen

If it was an older neff model its a slightly different shape so the cover remover will not work.

I have tried the straps in the past and found them useless as there is not enough room to use them.

Do you guys actually have a 100% success rate with them. Would be interested to no.

As for not supplying bulbs I don't understand that its easy money and takes a few minutes to do.

Steve

Chris Lovelock

Cleantalk Member
I never charge for light bulbs, they only cost a few quid to buy.
Makes the customer happy when you say you've done it and it doesn't cost them ay extra.
Plus if you charge £5 to fit a light bulb you can guarantee that you'll get a call when it blows a few days later to come and replace it.

David Lynch

Cleantalk Member
When my mum passed away I found this bottle/jar opening doofer in a drawer. Have had some good results with it, but dont know where she got it from. Still find pushing the scraper blade in between the glass and mount can yield some good results too. @Chris Lovelock I charge £3 for a new bulb, but make sure its a decent brand and havent had any call backs like I did when using crap ones. I fitted a free bulb for a customer on the 21st Dec. The one in there had gone ages ago. She rang me up on the 23rd telling me the bulb had blown and rudely demanded I came out straight away to change it. She was politely told to do one.

Attachments