New Ncca Corporate Member

Andrew Evans

Cleantalker Veteran
Great really pleased and as said above about time, Solutions is an important part of our industry and it is only right and proper. Glad you stuck with it :bravo:
Should also add it was Nick who advised me to join the NCCA in the first place, glad to see the return of a compliment supporting each other..... Nick and NCCA that is not me of course lol

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Congratulations Nick and Solution

I am priviledged to be aware of some of the work that Nick has done in order for him to again be an NCCA Corporate Member.

Nick has a record of making worthwhile contributions not only to the Association but to our great industry in general too. Solution being an NCCA Corporate Member will benefit us all in many ways.

Once again, congratulations Nick and congratulations Solution:clap:

Safe and happy cleaning:woohoo:
Ken
Ken NCCA Corporate Member 677

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Chris

In some ways, Ken and Solution, Prochem, Alltec et al being NCCA Corporate Members offer little in the way of direct benefits to people like yourself being industry end-users.

However, for myself to offer NCCA Accepted Training Courses, Ken has to be an NCCA Corporate Member and conduct myself/business in an appropriate way and abide by the rules of the Association.

For all NCCA Corporate Members, membership demonstrates a commitment to our great industry and that we are all prepared to give rather than just take. Over the years, both Nick and myself have clearly demonstrated this commitment of giving rather than just taking. For myself, if memory serves me correctly, in 2004 I became the first, and perhaps only, non NCCA Director to be awarded the Alan Vaughan Memorial Shield for outstanding service to the NCCA. It was shortly after this that I was invited to the NCCA Board Of Directors. Nick too, has a history for his industry support both through the NCCA and elsewhere and has been commended for his efforts. When I was an NCCA Director, Nick was typically one of the first to step forward as a sponsor for the Roadshows and Technical Workshops that I organised.

As for the relevance, Chris, of your previous training, because earlier Ken/Solution courses were not recognised by the NCCA, and at the time I was not an NCCA Assessed Trainer, you would not be eligible with those qualifications to seek membership of the NCCA. However, Nick and I have discussed ways in which we could offer people such as yourself, who have already attended our carpet and upholstery courses, a subsidised route to re-attending the courses in order to sit the NCCA knowledge paper (I feel it isn't fair to call it an out and out exam as it's a multiple choice paper and you just "tick the box" to make sure you have understood the teachings) In situations such as these, the courses would be limited in numbers for the former students and they would have to compromise in as much as they would be at the back of the queue during the hands-on-the-tools sessions.

Safe and happy cleaning:smile:
Ken