New New PRO Version - Featuring The New QuoteMASTER System

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
We will be launching our new PRO version of Cleaners Mate - and hopefully showcasing it at the NCCA Carnival - if we can get it ready in time!.

Along with all the features of the PLUS version it will also boast our new QuoteMASTERTM system:

An in-home quotation system, enabling multiple packages to be utilised via room measurements for carpets, stone & tile, also covers upholstery, leather etc etc. A very simple yet powerful feature, which always has been - and always will be the ethos of our program.

It will all be fully editable (you set your own pricing structure), you can create your own packages and print your quotes off at the clients house via a laptop.

Suddenly, there is no more lengthy manually writing out of quotations by hand (or even longer by writing out other options like protection prices etc), and becoming noted for your new found professionalism. Its much quicker too!

This system takes away the fea of 'selling' to your clients, as it does it for you (more info on the site www.cleanersmate.co.uk)!

It is known that offering clients more than one thing, can increase your bottom line - and this system will AUTOMATICALLY give them different options including protection of course, and any weird and wonderful package you want to offer.

If anyone wants to come along and have a look - and see it in action (hopefully!), then please come and see me or Roxy at the show! The price will be £249 on the day instead of the list price of £285, saving any visitor to the show £36.00! This reduction is for the show only - obviously if we can get it to the show (we are trying!). This means that anyone buying the program will in effect be getting the in-home QuoteMASTER system - absolutely FREE!

More info on QuoteMASTER can be found here: http://www.cleanersmate.co.uk/cleaners_quotemaster.htm (sorry, no screenshots yet - coming very soon!)

Anyone can of course upgrade if you already have a copy - just e mail me.

Cheers

Kev

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
Forgot to mention, I will let everyone know on here if for some reason the new feature isnt available on the actual day (if its not possible, then it will only be a matter of days after) - as I wouldnt want anyone to come especially and its not there!

We will do everything we can though to ensure it is!

Cheers

Kev

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
Whatever version you have of Cleaners Mate Shaun, it is available as an upgrade - as opposed to an update.

Cheers

Kev

p.s. we may have an updated link on the site soon - offering upgrades from one to another - to make it a simple process.

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
Developing/fine tuning a great piece of software takes time, making it available across different platforms takes a little longer :lol:

To be honest Shaun, I dont know. Time will tell aswell as costs.

The problem with an ipad is you still need a printer to print on-site anyway:sad:, in the meantime you could easily use a netbook in the same instance instead (which is what we do for in home quotes).

Cheers

Kev

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
Wow!

I cant believe that it is now finally finished! It's taken longer than we anticipated but we are due to officially release it in the next few days! I can only apologise for the delay, but good things come to those that wait!

The website www.cleanersmate.co.uk has screenshots and videos (in the video 'Tutorial' section), for anyone wishing to have a look. So watch this space over the coming days for an announcement!

Cheers

Kev

p.s. I know its completely the wrong time of year to release something - but surely now is better than January!? plus we didnt want to keep it away from the people who have been desperate to use it & even try it.

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Hi Kevin

Congratulations on producing another great product in the Cleaners Mate family.

I've watched the excellent tutorial video and have a few of questions.
1) Your example costs carpets by the foot. Is there a metric option?
2) The traditional Cleaners Mate quotation allows you include all textiles on the same page ie carpets, upholstery, rugs etc. etc. Is this possible with QuoteMaster?
3) Is it possible to include a logo or picture on the printed page as we can at present?
4) Can the quote also be delivered via email if required?

Safe and happy cleaning :smile:
The Ken

Kevin Loomes

Cleantalk Member
Thanks for the comments sir Ken. In answer to your questions:

1) The measurement factor is whatever you want it to be (ft, mtr, yard etc). Because you set your own price structure (the tutorial mention this) this reflects to the sizes that you enter when in the quote. We have merley put prices in for sq ft as a starting point. So, if you enter/change to your prices for example say £5 a sq mtr, then just enter 5.00 in the price unit for carpets. So when you enter your room sizes you will simply enter your usual length and width (mtr). Easy! Basically as you know, no 2 companies have the same prices so its a case of going through all the services and changing to suit your business.

2) You cannot possibly enter all different services on one page - because you are showing packages too. If you have say 5 bedrooms thats (5 lines), stairs (1 line), landing (1 line), you see where I'm going with this. When I do a large house it easily covers one whole page. Remember, its nothing like a standard quotation where you can bulk items on to one line. Dont forget, your client will appreciate looking at the cost of each room with independent prices for different packages for each of them. We find that some clients 'mix & match' too i.e. have protector in some rooms and allergy treatments in others etc So, this system is a great a benefit.

3) The tutorial shows the printed copy, which shows the logo on it - so yes!

4) At this very moment in time, no. However I see no reason why we cannot add it in on the next free update. Essentially this feature is an in-home quotation system, where printed copies are given to the client - we dont get many asking for it to be e mailed as they already have a copy!

I hope this answers your queries!

Cheers

Kev

p.s. the 3 videos to look at are:

http://cleanersmate.co.uk/play_QuoteMASTER.htm
http://cleanersmate.co.uk/Play_QuoteMASTER_Settings.htm
http://cleanersmate.co.uk/Play_Maint_Packages.htm

Neil Jones

Cleantalk Member
Don't think it is Roger, because I can't use it. You can do it through a third party app, the discussion is on another thread if you do a search