New New Solution Machines

Simon Nickson

Cleantalk Member
CIU thought provoking and interesting, !!?? that's one interpretation I guess, the other would not be printable, many of the comments are way over the line. Some from Pseudo experts who know nothing first hand of the new equipment in question, and are simply mud slinging. Tiresome and annoying and about time they grew up.

Regards

Nick
hence my 'outrageous' slant as I am sure - things over there in regards to the new solutions machine ( though still interesting :lol: ) are extreme to say the least - anyway ''better to be talked over than over looked'' as they say.

craig wilson

Cleantalk Member
I have seen the new machine in person and had a good look.
The build quality is very good and the wiring is in my opinion far superior to the Jag with decent connections not like the auto crimp connectors on thr Jag.
It looks a solid machine and Im sure will provide good service to the prospective new owners.

Tony Nash

Cleantalker Veteran
Same old story line from them then eh Nick.
How boring
We knew it would be this way though, it always will…..nature of the beast!

Debate based on facts are one thing, but how a snippet can be turned in to something so out of proportion just showcases human being's uglier side!

I reckon that one of the hardest things to do within our industry must be to have to endure gossip, comments which are made yet have no proper foundation.

It would be great if the i Xtreme does perform greatly and go on to drown the naysayer's comments. It will not surprise me if that is the case later too, as Solution are genuinely innovative, as opposed to just claiming to be, which of course, all machine manufacturers seem to claim.

C'mon Solution! :thumbup:

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
I have been fortunate enough to spend some time today down at Solution Towers and have to admit that I am very impressed with the new range of machines.

Nick was like a dog with two Dicks:shock: He gave me a guided tour and the history of the development (I couldn't get a word in to tell him he's told me all this before:wink: ) but seeing the first prototype through to the final production models, it was an impressive timeline.

Although all of the cases may look similar (apart from colour), when things were highlighted, it was easy to see the way the machine has developed. There are lots of little details that would normally go unnoticed, but when they're explained you can see where the above average performance is coming from. The work done with air flow/fluid dynamics (?) was interesting. There's a feature that you would never notice that is counter-intuitive to us armchair engineers. It should reduce performance but is actually a benefit:yaa: Naturally, I can't discuss this and other details because other manufacturers could benefit if they were so inclined. If they want to find out, they'll have to buy one.

Mark has been kept pretty busy building the new machines and today he was multi-tasking. Building two at the same time:thumbup: Good job he's ambidextrous :giggle:

I missed out on being able to "road test" the new beast myself as the last completed units were shipped out yesterday :down: I'll have to wait until October when I'm down there again for the autumn-time training courses.

Would I like one? You bet!

Safe and happy cleaning:smile:
Ken

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
See post #20 on page one for a list of the specifications offered.

As for a custom build, and with just one vac? I have to ask why? But speak to Nick

Safe and happy cleaning:smile:
Ken

Steven Butler

Cleantalk Member
I don't want or intend to start a debate Ken but I genuinely believe top professional results can be achieved with a single vac, providing the prep is right. However I am still relatively new! Thanks will look at the post you mentioned.

Steven Butler

Cleantalk Member
As I said Ken my opinion will probably change as time passes and experience grows mate. Looked at that post you mentioned..no mention of one vac. I will ask Nick. Thanks

Ian Hare

Cleantalker Veteran
What news are you looking for Robin? :wave:
There is plenty of information in this thread, is there something specific you require to know? :thinking: