Newbie here

Damian Monaghan

New Cleantalker
Hi everyone. I just joined this weekend. Been cleaning ovens over a year now. Looking forward to hearing and sharing any cleaning tips

Reactions: 1 user

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
Hi Damian, the community support from the forum is great, we are all very friendly. I am similar to you, just starting year 2 of my business. Welcome!

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Welcome to a crowded market. Not even at the end of january and an oven cleaner by me is already knocking £10 off a clean. He also spends money on google ads and facebook advertising

Derek Dale

Cleantalk Member
Welcome to a crowded market. Not even at the end of january and an oven cleaner by me is already knocking £10 off a clean. He also spends money on google ads and facebook advertising
Weve got one like that here knocking £10 off a clean so doing a single oven at £30. I just carry on at £49 and still get work. I'd rather charge more and do less work for the same amount of income as I would earn if I was cheap and rushed off my feet.

Reactions: 3 users

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Derek

I totally agree I never discount. Will do the odd free hob/ext/free bulb for customers but that's all.

Steve

Reactions: 2 users

Philip Newman

Cleantalk Member
I also charge £49 for a single ovens but I do package deals that offer a discount on the price. regarding what Derek has said I also have people in my area that offer reduced prices. when I am contacted by a client and they tell me about the discounts, I do not drop my prices and advice them to go for the others if they want a cheaper price. I offer a good service at a reasonable price and I don't cut corners.

Reactions: 2 users