Office Cleaning Prices

Jayne Swanson

New Cleantalker
Hi, we have been asked to do an office clean...are office/commercial cleans charged higher than weekly domestic cleans? Can I ask how much everyone charges per hour (if you price like that) for domestic and commercial and what area are you in? Thanks

Garry Neilson

Cleantalk Member
Office cleans appear to be on par with domestic cleans(not end of tenancy) up here NE Scotland, if talking about your small offices such as letting agents or property service type places witha shop front, charge for any of your sanitation chemicals on top though, such as if they have urinals, phone and mouse/keyboard sanitisers, bin bags ect if they do not supply. Rates very a fair amount depending on area up here £12 probably a low average for domestic/office sellf employed, large companies charge more.

Andrew Neborak

New Cleantalker
Hello.
Office cleaning service price depends on many factors. To get started, contact us and we will solve all questions.
Luxury Cleaning Company takes the full responsibility for our services to make you sure that we are trustworthy and the best.
I hope, I helped you.

Annie Goddard

New Cleantalker
We are a London based Cleaning Company. We offer 2 pricing options:
Option 1 (Without Cleaning Products) - £12.50
Option 2 (With Cleaning Products) - £15

Clients are able to select which of the options is suitable for them. Having been doing this for a while now, I can sort of tell how many WTE would be required, once I have visited the site.

Joe Kava

New Cleantalker
I joined a bit late in the debate, as a new member, could I ask Steven if you say you charge anything from £30 up to £60, what factors do you take into account or is there any kind of set figures or amount to set, has anyone here has an idea for a breakdown cost , on how you reached you final price if £60 per visit, are those visits lasting between an hour to two ? how do you work out pricing on thing like labour cost, material cost, service charge, wage and other cost if only they can apply, I need your help

And also if one has to charge per Sqm what is the ideal price

Waleed Alhagin

Cleantalk Member
We just started taking on some office cleans weekly, down in South Wales we personally charge between £17.50 to £20.00 per hour depending on the size of the office and they seem to be absolutely fine with it.

A joke and a giggle goes a long way :smile:

Joe Kava

New Cleantalker
Hello Waleed, thanks for your input, the charge of £17.50 is it per person per hour or is there a minimum set of hours you use in your calculation, if let say you have to do the job 3 days a week with 1 or 2 people , could we say minimum of 2h( even if you can work everything in less than that)

Abdul Al Hagin

Cleantalk Member
Hey Joe, I work alongside Waleed ( he’s my little brother).. in regards to office prices we just generally estimate how many hours it will take with both of us, and multiple it by £20 an hour.. if it’s easier you can find your cost per hour for say 2 people or how ever many people you wish, and then calculate the time taken per each job and simply multiple them together for the total cost.. if it’s gonna involve a lot of travel to get there then may be worth setting a minimum number of hours per clean per week/month etc to ensure you don’t spend more time on the road than cleaning which ulimately costs you rather than the client :smile:

Colin wilson

New Cleantalker
Hi.
we charge an hourly rate inclusive of materials. extra charge for consumables. we charge £12 per hour were in Cheshire. Good luck

Chris Swanson

Cleantalk Member
Hi all, thanks for your replies. My response is over a year too late, I wasn't getting notifications (on hubby's account, doh!!). Since originally posting, we now have a few office cleans, one including a dentist. We are charging what we charge for our domestic cleaning (£15 per hour per cleaner). We are getting a really good reputation in the area, I am thinking we need to increase prices as the naff cleaners are charging pretty much same as us. I am very against using products tested on animals so I don't give people the option now of us using their products. I would like to push more for commercial cleaning, my only problem is if someone lets me down, it's me that has to cover!! Jayne

Christopher Mulenga

Cleantalk Member
Am thinking of starting a cleaning business after be laid off. I could do with some advice from people already doing this. How do you get contracts?. Is there a forum like this were they are advertised?

James Smith

Cleantalk Member
Firstly do you have any sort of a business plan , ideas on what you want to earn , any experience in cleaning , equipment etc etc

H

Heather Dunnell

I now charge per job and not per hour, however it works out to be around £15-£20 per hour for domestic regular cleans and £22.50 per hour for offices etc. I’m in Scotland and solo.

Victoria Barnard

New Cleantalker
I am in Kent and charge £14/hour for domestic cleaning and £25/hour for commercial cleaning. That is per cleaner. For deep cleaning for domestic homes its generally around £17/hour per cleaner. This is with all products supplied by me in all instances.