The thing i do find interesting is the amount of other cleaners who try to convince you that you are having a bad or difficult experience just because they cannot imagine there are more ways to clean than with a dip tank.I guess it is what has already been said before, we each find our level of comfort, and stick with it. Doesn't make other methods less effective.
- I use a lakeland tray and a plug-in emmersion
- I use fairly liquid and aldi dishwasher tablets
- Lakeland trays are NOT tiny, for a single or double i can easily fit everything in including filters
- It is much easier than a dip tank, it heats to a much higher temp very quickly, there is almost never any scrubbing
- No trips back and forth in crap weather or wondering whats going on in the van
- Went from 90 minutes to 60 for a single
- No morning prep or working with luke-warm water . This my genuine experience that I have everyday, it's no point in trying to convince me it's not! I do think there is some value in the widespread veiw of dip tanks being the industy norm, namely as a barrier to entry, if people ever knew how easy this game is we would all be out of business