Polyflor Verona PUR Safety Flooring

Donna Ward

New Cleantalker
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. I have purchased the Polyflor Verona PUR safety flooring and want to keep it in top condition and am hoping I haven't made the wrong decision with the light colour. I just feel its not getting a good clean with a mop and scuff marks aren't lifting. Polyflor have said it can be maintained with a rotary scrubbing machine, do you have any suggestions 5201Cookiecream_Large.jpg with regards to products to use and whether purchasing a rotary scrubbing machine would be worthwhile and if so how often would you use this? Many thanks

Jamie Biles

Cleantalk Member
If you can afford the investment and you have large enough area to make it worth while,a Floormac would be ideal. On offer at moment,light easy to use with solution tank and spray built in. It could be done by hand/manually but much more effective with floormac. You may even enjoy doing it.

Donna Ward

New Cleantalker
Thanks Jamie, I did look at that model. About 750 sq ft is the light coloured Polyflor and 250 sq ft is a mid grey Polyflor so its a big enough area and if it makes my job easier with better results I'm happy to purchase one. Would you use this daily if cleaning or weekly and mop and bucket the other days?

Andrew Evans

Cleantalk Member
Donna the floormac is a great little machine but you will still need to rinse it and extract afterwords. That sounds quite a large area maybe a crb machine might be more suitable. It is the extraction snd rinsing bit that will really help.