Pricing: How do they do it!?

Kelly Brown

Cleantalk Member
If you’re going to work for letting agents be prepared to work cheap in order to get a volume of work. 2 to £300 per day for a lone worker isn’t bad at all.
Who said the work had to be top notch, as long as it looks clean and tidy they’re happy. It shouldn’t be hard work if you’ve got the right equipment.
We know we can do a better job but you wouldn’t try selling a rolls Royce to a farmer instead of a Subaru.
Relate your work to the customers needs and you’ll get far more work.
That's great advice. Thank you

Josh Taylor

Cleantalk Member
A company near me are advertising on Facebook a cracking deal
They will clean all of the carpets in your house, plus a sofa , plus your oven and you get a free washing machine clean
At the moment the price is £59.99
That is £10 more expensive than the call out charge for the washing machine guy to come and tell me there is nothing wrong with my machine I just put to many towels in at once 😅

pete ashton

Cleantalk Member
Hi Kelly, dont worry what others charge. Know your worth and invoice accordingly, if your work is superior you will get the work coming in. Play the long game, the bob a job brigade dont give a damn and aren't worth your worry. I built a domestic round to pay our bills and have holibobs, EOT, oven and carpet cleaning are all above and beyond what we need. Recently got back into EOT with a couple of agents and their standards are very low, i still work to my own high standards and charge qhat i want. Some jobs only take an hour, snagging but my minimum charge is £50.00 so happy with those. Keep going, you'll get there. 🙂