LTT Leather

Proud day

Kelvin Gay

Cleantalk Member
Hi Judy, I did receive your email. As im travelling half the globe across, so thinking of attending the carpet cleaning by Solution and also from LTT. But one quick question, are the two training places nearby?

Judy Bass

LTT Leathercare
Hi
Unfortunately not we are in the North of England and Nick is down in the South - there are however flights from nearby airports to connect
Hope this helps

Martyn Hambling

Cleantalk Member
Nice Work Jazz
I notice you are using a bigger compressor and spray gun than I do. I only use a small airbrush which is great for smaller jobs but a bit slow on the bigger ones. Do you have any recommendations?
Cheers
Martyn

Jared Long

Cleantalk Member
Nice Work Jazz
I notice you are using a bigger compressor and spray gun than I do. I only use a small airbrush which is great for smaller jobs but a bit slow on the bigger ones. Do you have any recommendations?
Cheers
Martyn

Hi martyn

I use a 24 litre compressor as anything under isn't powerful enough to drive the better guns.

I use mini hvlp guns, as the badgers are an utter waste of time. Usually found on Ebay for less than 20 quid

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
...Jazztastic...!!!

...Simples...!!!

Agree with you on the use of mini HVLP guns...Badgers better suited for smaller automotive repairs than large-scale furniture renovation...

Judy Bass

LTT Leathercare
Spray guns will always be a matter for discussion and come down to personal preference

Having tried most types of spray guns over the years from the cheapest to the most expensive I have always come back to the Badger for several reasons which include

Easy to use
Easy to clean out
Can be used with very small quantities of product so avoid wastage
Never used for more than a panel at a time so adequate for most jobs including larger furniture jobs
As our system minimises the use of the airbrush the Badger has always been adequate for all jobs

As a say it does always come back to personal preference though so worth trying others to find the right one for you

Happy spraying

Cheers
Judyb

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
...just relaying my 2.5 years experience as the Export Sales Manager for Earlex and use of their consumer and pro spec HVLP spraying systems as HVLP is the most controllable and efficient (regarding use of paint ending up on the target surface) spraying system which does not suffer the spray mist and bounce back that compressed air systems suffer from...HVLP really is that good and an exceptional method of spraying...

These are my HVLP turbines and spray guns, one gravity fed... 8026CF60-30C6-40C2-A99A-4D9F1634701D.jpeg 4BA0B7EF-DE22-4A4B-9320-FF71EA880F08.jpeg