Pumice cleaning sticks

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
I've been experimenting with pumice cleaning sticks recently, and they are so good you need to know about these beauties. I've been cutting them down to whatever size I want, so I have skinny ones about the size of a pencil that make cleaning grooved sides easy, and bigger ones which do those awkward corners and ridges on roofs and annoying bits around the front. And even better, they do an amazing job on roasting tray corners that come out of the tank still dirty. I reckon they cut 30 minutes of my last double clean that had ridged sides. There's lots of scary stuff on the web about how they scratch toilet bowls etc, but I've been testing all sorts of enamels. Neff, Bosch, Beko, Leisure and no scratches. I just use my degreaser and paste as normal, then soak the sticks and use them wet on the awkward bits. You have to try them. Just make sure it's cleaning grade. The ones for your feet are completely different and much coarser.

Reactions: 2 users

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
I'm not promoting any one source, but if you Google 'pumice cleaning sticks' you will find them in various places online. The ones without the handles are the best so you can cut them down.

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
I would say one stick (cut down) gives you enough to last for around 10-15 ovens. They do go down quicker out at the tank than in the ovens.

Reactions: 1 user