Q and A video

Neil Wilde

Cleantalk Member
It is a question I get all the time "how many do you do a day". Customers never seem to take all the variables into account. Single oven, double oven, range oven, hob, extractor... I'm sure carpet guys get it too, customers don't get that every job is not just 1 room...

I'll be sure to ask my gardener in the morning how many gardens he does in a day.

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
Do more vids with you talking but shorter (30s or less), with before and after pics, then boost them or preferably use facebooks ads manager to promote your service. You'd clean up if done right 👍 You have a great presence, easy to watch thing going, massive usp

Your average customer scrolling fb will generally click off a vid in 15s unless it's epic

Daniel Burt

Cleantalk Member
Do more vids with you talking but shorter (30s or less), with before and after pics, then boost them or preferably use facebooks ads manager to promote your service. You'd clean up if done right 👍 You have a great presence, easy to watch thing going, massive usp

Your average customer scrolling fb will generally click off a vid in 15s unless it's epic
You're right, honestly most just a refresher for me using editing software.