Residue on racks.

Harry Abernethy

Cleantalk Member
So I was just contacted by a customer I went to 4 weeks ago, about residue on the racks.
Never had anyone say it happen before so I'm curious on why and how to fix it.

I use FF powder.

received_270399228258645.jpeg received_434057534661036.jpeg received_119942410325171.jpeg

David Lynch

Cleantalk Member
I buy 500ml bottles of white vinegar from LIDL. Around 30p a bottle which I add to my rinse water like @Daniel Nailor . Works pretty well. May need to pay a bit more attention when the dip tank solution is new and a bit stronger.

Gareth Hill

Cleantalk Member
Did it just wipe off when you went back or did you have to reclean them? I also add a splash of white vinegar (39p home&bargain).

Is this customer a bit fussy? šŸ˜‚

Harry Abernethy

Cleantalk Member
Did it just wipe off when you went back or did you have to reclean them? I also add a splash of white vinegar (39p home&bargain).

Is this customer a bit fussy? šŸ˜‚
I go back tomorrow to check it out, I did say they could try vinegar, I'll prob just re clean them and give them a good rinse after.
Does make me wonder if this has happened before and the customers don't say anything, perhaps my rinsing just isn't good enough lool

Aston Rayfield

Cleantalk Member
cripes !! a customer calls back a little bit unhappy and you tell then that ' they' could use some vinegar. Any issues with my work I'm straight back round to sort it.

Harry Abernethy

Cleantalk Member
cripes !! a customer calls back a little bit unhappy and you tell then that ' they' could use some vinegar. Any issues with my work I'm straight back round to sort it.
Not quite, I arranged to go back and advised using vinegar in the meantime.

Context is important.

Harry Abernethy

Cleantalk Member
They were pretty bad, i cleaned my own today and ff powder is giving the same results even with a good amount of vinegar added to the rinse water.