New Resolvit Gel 1L

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Hi

No its 1 litre, sounds expensive but very economical in use, it has a very high Orange Terpene content between 70-90% so very active, but as it is in a gel formulation it is very easy to control and keeps working on the surface, feed back so far from those who have used it has been very good.

Please note although this is a naturally derived product it is not classed as environmentally friendly, as orange terpenes do not break down all that quickly, and it is classed as harmful to aquatic life.

Trev, with such a high concentrate it is very much stronger than gum of it, so should be used carefully

Best regards

Nick

Joe Hatton

Cleantalker Veteran
I've been trying to put a shopping list together but every time I get some where with it he comes out with something new. :lol:
I had a friend wo did the same with computers.
He knew what he would like to buy today, but kept reading reviews of what was coming tomorrow, and when tomorrow became today, what was coming tomorrow took his interest.
He never got his new computer.

Get your money spent Trev.

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Who cares how much it is, I know Nick's stuff beats the socks off anything else so I'll be ordering some in very soon.

Tony Nash

Cleantalker Veteran
It is cheap though, something that good will make you look good, and by the sounds of it, quicker than other products.

Though D'limonene doesn't break down as fast as say, M Power, and also is a risk to aquatic life, so care with the waste water would be desirable BUT, D'limonene would still be safer and more environmentally friendly than synthetic stuff.

I haven't a clue how much is involved in getting an idea into actuality but, we know that Nick is very competitive with his prices, whilst giving a product / solution which is usually ( always? ) better than it's counterpart.....which makes it cheap!:smile:

Jay Wells

Cleantalk Member
Hi

No its 1 litre, sounds expensive but very economical in use, it has a very high Orange Terpene content between 70-90% so very active, but as it is in a gel formulation it is very easy to control and keeps working on the surface, feed back so far from those who have used it has been very good.

Please note although this is a naturally derived product it is not classed as environmentally friendly, as orange terpenes do not break down all that quickly, and it is classed as harmful to aquatic life.

Trev, with such a high concentrate it is very much stronger than gum of it, so should be used carefully

Best regards

Nick
Supplier Honesty = WIN!

Another tool for the armoury,

Keep up the good work.. :thumbup:

Ed Valentine

Cleantalk Member
I am always impressed with young Sir Nicholas of Cornwall ! He is always coming out with new (and great) innovative products and consistently spearheading this Industry forward.

There is a rumor going around , however, that he is really a "Mad-Scientist" locked in the
laboratory!!!! Hard to believe when you look at his picture to the left though.

(ha-ha-ha)

"Name held by request"

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Ed
It might have somethng to do with him "listening" to his loyal customers & giving them not only what they want but better, this enables Nick to "deliver" the goods & going that extra mile to make sure that they're of really great quality!?!

David McBroom

Cleantalk Member
I am always impressed with young Sir Nicholas of Cornwall ! He is always coming out with new (and great) innovative products and consistently spearheading this Industry forward.

There is a rumor going around , however, that he is really a "Mad-Scientist" locked in the
laboratory!!!! Hard to believe when you look at his picture to the left though.

(ha-ha-ha)

"Name held by request"
YEAH!! And he just got out in the "NICK OF TIME" :lol:
How's about some hair restorer Nick,?You would be able to retire on the amount me,Andy and the rest of us "Chrome Domes would spend :helpme: and of course you would get it at a "Discount Price" :coolwink:

Jim Neal

Cleantalk Member
You never sit still do you Nick :lol:

One word of warning with this stuff, which obviously applies to any of the other types of product with the same active ingredient (D-limonene). It will de-laminate tufted carpets if you allow it to get to the backing, so be VERY careful. I would put it to a "worst case scenario" test on some offcuts at home before going out and using it, so you know where your limits are. Same applies to certain upholstery fabrics.

De-lamination doesn't manifest itself straight away either, so you might think you've got away with it but in a few days time the spot you've put it on will be puckered up.

The gel format that Nick has put this in is the safest way to use this product, to minimise the chances of it getitng to carpet backings. Used safely and properly it shouldn't be a problem :smile:

I would recommend a chewing gum perforating tool like this:

awww.restormate.co.uk_WebRoot_BT_Shops_15094_Products_CRAFT111_4904.jpg

... and then when you're fed up of removing gum the hard way, buy one of these...

aparkertools.net_tools_media_images_product_0618713.jpg

:lol::lol:

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
My first bottle of Resolveit Gel arrived whilst I was out on Friday. I have not yet had a chance to test it on gum but it is amazing on candle wax. I tested on thick blobs (without the usual pre-scrape) and on contact it turned from liquid to gel and produce a thick 'paste' when 'prodded in'. This then was easy to remove with a bone spatula.

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
John
Have you had the time to use it now & I wonder if you'd appraise it?

I've had mine for 2 months now & I've gotta say it's AWESOME!!!
The missues loves it, my part time tech wants to use it to clean up the gum wads on the High street as it's so fast & effective.
It's like Gum-off-it on steroids:yaa:
We did a department store the other week, trodden in gum & sticky mess everywhere. Resolvit was perfect & made the job so much quicker.

Well done Mr Nick, another product that fits the bill