Reviews

Tom Wainwright

New Cleantalker
How do you go about asking for your reviews? At the end of a clean I ask for a honest a review (not can you please leave a good review). The annoying thing for me though is the customer usually forgets, and I don’t want to pester them again but it’s so essential for a new company (just started on my own, 5 years experience with another company).

Nathan Gale

Cleantalk Member
I use this as a text after, we know if people have to work for it, they don’t want it. That’s why my ‘link’ section is there, it takes them straight to the review page and easy access for them and the less technological of us.
Feel free to steal

Hi there, thanks for having us today, if you could fill In either one of these we would be really appreciative as it helps other potential customers in making a decision for reputable tradespeople (you can also find us on Facebook)

Thank you for your custom and we hope to hear again from you soon :smile:

Link

Link

With (this company I use) they may give you a short call, takes no more than 60 seconds on average just to verify you are a real customer.

Tom Wainwright

New Cleantalker
I use this as a text after, we know if people have to work for it, they don’t want it. That’s why my ‘link’ section is there, it takes them straight to the review page and easy access for them and the less technological of us.
Feel free to steal

Hi there, thanks for having us today, if you could fill In either one of these we would be really appreciative as it helps other potential customers in making a decision for reputable tradespeople (you can also find us on Facebook)

Thank you for your custom and we hope to hear again from you soon :smile:

Link

Link

With (this company I use) they may give you a short call, takes no more than 60 seconds on average just to verify you are a real customer.
What's the company you use mate?

Chris Tozer

Cleantalk Member
I send out review requests on Sundays after 7pm when I believe all my customers are watching Countryfile followed by the Antiques Roadshow, kids are in bed and they have time to click a few links on their phone. The request thanks them for using Eco-Oven Clean and asks if they might consider leaving a review using my Google Business link Facebook or Yell links attached to the message. I make it clear that the review would help other people looking for a reliable trustworthy service. So far I have 50 plus 5 star reviews on Google and same on Yell. Dont bother using Yell Reputation Mgr it does nothing that you cant do yourself. Hope this helps

Duncan McIver

Cleantalk Member
As i am not on Facebook or any sort of internet advertising , i cant answer that however i do get annoyed/ fed up by getting asked to leave a review or rate some one , who has just done a job for me

Andrew Evans

Cleantalk Member
I used to and really need to start again leave a feedback form with a stamped addressed envelope. I found I got a better response than asking for an online testimonial.