Rug Squeegee

Neil Mc Anulty

Cleantalk Member
Hi Folks
I’m looking to source a squeegee for removing excess water from rugs after immersion cleaning, are there any UK suppliers ?

thank you

Chris Birkett

Cleantalk Member
I just typed in floor squeegee and they came up. There's a lot of different types and materials so might take some looking

James Shepherd

Cleantalk Member
Centrum Force with a Teflon blade looks lovely and a very popular choice,
rug rollers are worth a look into as well as air irrigation for submerging cleans, all those bubbles :smile: