Siemens oven advice

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
The bottom one is easy. The top microwave is a very old model. You need to undo the two screws on the inside of the door either side at the top. You then need too lift the front piece off using the handle. Bit fiddly getting it back on but pretty straightforward really. Because the door does not completely come off a short arsenal like me uses a trep ladder too reach the back lol

Shepherd External

New Cleantalker
The bottom one is easy. The top microwave is a very old model. You need to undo the two screws on the inside of the door either side at the top. You then need too lift the front piece off using the handle. Bit fiddly getting it back on but pretty straightforward really. Because the door does not completely come off a short arsenal like me uses a trep ladder too reach the back lol
Thank you

Mark Bolam

Cleantalk Member
bottom one is easy top one i wouldnt bother splitting glass of combi microwave top oven they usually meant to be only split by service technicians and a lot of the time theres no obvious way to split them

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
bottom one is easy top one i wouldnt bother splitting glass of combi microwave top oven they usually meant to be only split by service technicians and a lot of the time theres no obvious way to split them
Hi Mark

Not sure how experienced you are. The combi mic in the picture is dead easy too split so no idea why you are telling him to leave it.

It's not a sealed door like the majority of modern combi microwaves it's been around for years. I have split hundreds of these with no problems..

Steve

Anthony Harper

Cleantalk Member
Can’t fully tell from the pics: but is that the Siemens oven with the ‘bubble’ type glass? If so, take extra care, as they are prone to cracking. Also, if caustic., don’t dip the glass as it takes the ‘grey’ areas clean off the glass.