Slide And Hide Door

Angie Duncan

Cleantalk Member
i cleaned neff B1881 hide and slide , the door removal was different to the hide and slide Im used to doing,
it didn’t have the side bits that you lift up with screwdriver it had 2 latches at the bottom of the door that you slide inwards, so I removed the door but couldn’t work out How to get the glass out, the manual only tells you how to remove door but not how to remove the glass, it was just a bit dusty but no debris, any one on here know ?? I’d just like to know for future reference,.

Angie Duncan

Cleantalk Member
this one had a metal rim at the bottom with no screws or anything to undo! It was completely different to usual neff, didnt just prise off.

Paul W Johnson

Cleantalk Member
On some of the newer models there is a metal spring clip either side of the oven door,push these inwards and the glass lifts up, you can only see them once the doors off.

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Hi angie

These are dead simple to do once the door is off.

As mentioned above there are spring clips either side just press them in and pull the glass towards you.

Hey presto you are in. Did one of these the other day only took an hour easyy money once you no how.

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Guys search it on you tube. Not got the link but there is a cracking tutorial in there. Tells you all you need to no.

These are so easy to do. They take no time at all to do once you master them.

Reactions: 1 user

Christina Daniel

Cleantalk Member
It's the times when the back bar pings off and rolls to the back of the oven that it can all get rather difficult. I've had too many bad experiences with them, and the plastic fixings seem flimsy. Not to mention the time when I finally got one back together, and the door glass kept rubbing on the bottom of the housing as it opened. They just don't seem very stable. I don't get involved with them anymore.

David Lynch

Cleantalk Member
Just be careful with the NEFF Pyrolytic self cleaning ovens . They have 4 sheets of glass in the doors assembly which are very exposed to crap getting inside. Some have LED lights at the bottom with 6mm glass rods sitting on top which are a pig to remove. If you break one of the rods they cost around £85 to replace. LESS IS MORE

Paul W Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Guys search it on you tube. Not got the link but there is a cracking tutorial in there. Tells you all you need to no.

These are so easy to do. They take no time at all to do once you master them.
This model didn't have the side clips, I've just googled the model number in the original post and you have to slide the locking mechanism to the side.