Smart Seal

Mike Strange

Cleantalk Member
Hi All
Has anyone worked with them before, am looking to buy a patio and driveway cleaning business package off them.
Comes with all the right specs regards Honda motor, 18inch surface cleaner, Lance etc , plus marketing bumph and the price is relatively competitive compared to buying separately from other providers mentioned on here., obviously they want you to buy their sealant from them but that doesnt bother me.
Thanks

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
Honestly, never heard of them, if unsure I've learnt to ask companies for previous customers to talk to

It's at least amusing hearing the stuttering & excuses some of the time

Max Campbell

Cleantalk Member
We did their course, and use their products, and I would recommend them. The gear is good, as are the products. I think you'd only get the best out of them if you did the course.

I don't know what you mean by "business package", we didn't get / go for the marketing bumph.

Jacob Ward

Cleantalker Veteran
Personally

I would ring up a company and design a package to what I need.

Not what I dont need.

Only a dialog with a supplyer can get that.

I find the phrase "buisness package " can sometimes mean buisness for the company selling you it.

J

Mike Strange

Cleantalk Member
Thanks guys, agreed don't need all the fluffy stuff as i have a website, good seo and good social media.and a good business already. The price of the Honda is with them is around 1145, Rutland around 1136 and ime sure others are similar so its probably more about aftercare, helpline etc.

Mike Strange

Cleantalk Member
We did their course, and use their products, and I would recommend them. The gear is good, as are the products. I think you'd only get the best out of them if you did the course.

I don't know what you mean by "business package", we didn't get / go for the marketing bumph.
Thanks, they are only doing another course towards the end of the year........

Jacob Ward

Cleantalker Veteran
Mike

If you are going to be using Spot Solve products with the gear...

It makes sence to buy with them, as you will have the support with them for the gear and products

J

Jacob Ward

Cleantalker Veteran
Correct mike

I was assuming you are going to be using them for chemicals.

Price wise, there is a difference even in hose wands ect

My gun and Lance's for my big setup are £300 alone.

J